Suze v Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6165 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Sally

thanks for this, I'm gonna give it a try as it gives me more time. I have just tried to print off my spreadsheet but am having difficulty in printing off the extra columns showing the interest charged on the charges. Have you got any ideas on what may help, am very new to this spreadsheet milarky!

Suze ;)

Right, have just penned by letter advising them they have 7 days to refund £1,202 in charges as originally asked for otherwise I will be filing a court claim and will be claiming the charges plus interest on the charges plus costs and wouldn't it be better not to waste the court time. Hope this works, only want the charges refunded don't want to go to court but will do next tuesday....

Suze ;)

Right, I'm back - have had too long away and am getting jittery. Please guys give me some encouragement and put me back on the yellow brick road. I wrote to the dear Halifax with a 2nd LBA asking them to pay up within 7 days or else I will file a court claim and ask for the overdraft interest on the charges. Guess what I haven't heard from them by phone or letter. My N1 is ready and my POC all x3. However I cannot get my s/s to print out. They miss off the overdraft interest as it wont fit on the page or else the PC wants to print about 600 pages. Should I start again with the s/s?

Also when I file my claim, what happens then? Is it 28 days from acknowledgment that the Halifax get to delay a bit longer? I am jittery as wages weren't what they could've been and £120 is the difference between treading water or NOT this month. I don't want to delay too much longer and let dear Halifax get away with it even more. What is a court bundle that I keep reading about?

Suze :?

Just seen Lisa's post - that sort of answers my question and so shouldn't really delay any more, just cannot get the s/s right. Nitemare - anyone help with printing s/s would be very gratefully received;)

have you tried printing off your schedule landscape. Go to page set up instead of the print button and click that you want the page to be printed landscape instead of portrait. It should then fit on one page.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Also you need to delete the columns you are not using. So you should be using ABCD Delete the rest.

Also the numbered lines under your details need deleting.

If you still have problems you can bring in the page slightly

Put your mouse arrow on an adjoining line until you see a double arrow, this will pull the page in to how much you want.

This should help.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi

I've checked my money claim against Halifax today and it says 'claim suspended' but I can't find what I may have done wrong, does anyone have any ideas. i filed a claim against Barclaycard at the same time and that one is OK... I've received acknowledgement dated 22 May and the suspension is dated 14 May which makes me more confused?? can anyone help please?

Hey everyone!

Hope you're all feeling positive - what going on in Hull? As I've heard nothing from Halifax in response to my 2nd LBA, I expect the next letter will be the standard decline claim, manage your money better type of thing to land in my post box. I am now going to attempt my s/s again, waiting for payday to come round again and first thing that's being paid is my court claim!

Keep positive - I'm trying hard but having internet and PC problems to add to the struggle!

Suze;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, good to see people winning after filing their court claims. Unfortunately I am still not at that point due to problems with the spreadsheets:?

Anyway, I have allowed Halifax to investigate my "complaint" to their timescale and they have failed. I should have received their response by 22 June however I rang on Monday 25 June and spoke to "Phil". He said a letter was sent dated 21 June (Coincidence!!). There was no letter on 25 June with my post. He offered to send it again? Yes please and what does the letter say? I asked. "I can't say" was his reply??!!?? Anyway lo and behold, today (27 June) a letter arrived dated 21 June but franked 26 June first class postage. Guess what??? They are not upholding my "complaint". I rang them - spoke to "Robert", there was no record of my phone call on Monday 25 June, he asked if I was rejecting the letter? Of course I told him. "You want a full refund?" He asked. Of course I told him. Anyway, Halifax are 6 days behind, (diddums) my case is being passed to a manager marked urgent??? :o I will phone again next Monday. I told him I will go to court and that I have waited to give them time so as not to waste court time. Anyone got any ideas? Suze;)

Thanks for the link Tilly, found it myself when I calmed down. Do you think its worth ringing them now I've got a direct number? To tell them I accept as part settlement but that I will recover the remainder with a court claim? They've told me it'll be in my account within 14 days.

They upped it to £1,000, so I said I'd accept £1,100. She said she's have to do a letter so I'll wait for their letter to see what it says when it gets here. :D