Laddie18 vs HSBC

laddie18
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6181 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

are there any threads on ml's - is the pope catholic?????????????

here's the longest one:Who has had Managed Loans?

HSBC Managed loan

Managed loan, starting the fight !!

What's the difference between an HSBC managed loan and a normal loan?

ribena13 vs HSBC (multipage.gif1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)

ribena13

HSBC Managed Loans

Gregory V HSBC Managed Loan - How do we get statements?

and the all important one:Husband v HSBC - Paid :-) (multipage.gif1 2)

Tigs33

why is that one important - because it is the only one i know of so far who has succeeded in getting money back for a m.l.

i'd say read lots - decide what you are going to do - then go for it.

interestingly - tigs33 on that thread combined current acct charges and the m.l. stuff - see how she did it.

good luck.

on another subject - have you tried getting your statements on-line?

INTERNET BANKING WEBSITE: -

HSBC INTERNET BANKING

HOW TO OBTAIN YOUR STATEMENTS ON LINE: -

Click on “My Accounts” choose the account that you wish to deal with and then click on “My Statements” this will give you online access to up to 6 years of statements. (Repeat for each account and use a separate spreadsheet for each account).

Hint: - Watch out for the moving "Prev" button it is replaced by "Next" which takes you back to where you started :rolleyes:

Will not have time for sleep - looking to Managed loan.

I am spreading the word for other people to claim back what is rightfully theirs whilst i am waiting for my charges to come thru.

Yes excellent.

I am like many others, the managed loan was taken out due to all of the banks excessive charges. it was not explained to me that it would also have an adverse effect on my credit rating.

I am fumin' at the way they have got away with this for so long... my time to get even is coming!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Help.. Due to o/h made redundant bit behind with HSBC, they are offering me another managed loan to consolodate everything.

Explained to the (not) nice guy that i was waiting for my statements from them (not his department...) and was going to claim charges back from them, he wished my luck (cheeky b'stard).

Tried explaining that the managed loan was baiscally to cover their charges to me.

Don't know what to do...

Hi All,

I am looking for a LBA letter, the only interest i wish to claim is the standard 8%.

Sorry for asking a question which must have been asked a thousand times, can anyone point me in the direction of a LBA letter to cover this.

Thanx in advance

John

Thanks Pinkdutchess,

On the paragraph that says:

I calculate that you have taken £xxxxx plus £XXX which you have charged me in overdraft interest for the sum which you have taken. Total £XXXXX.

I am enclosing a copy of the schedule of the charges which I am claiming.

What do i put after plus £xxx as i do not want to claim overdraft interest, just the 8% as or if it goes to the court stage?

Thanks again

You are a superstar.

Just read on another thread that Llyods have succesfully defended a claim do you know anything about this as you seem to have you finger on the pulse?

John

as you seem to have you finger on the pulse?

John

lol - sorry - that really made me laugh

- actually I'm just killing time on here today. its my day off & I should be getting on with other stuff. I usually come on later at night when its much quieter.

with regards to lloyds there is a VERY long thread about it which I started reading last night & have yet to complete. I think time will tell how and if it will affect us.

oh right - we are on different wavelengths here!

no it just tickled me. I'm only helping with answers that I know because I have passed that stage - my own claim is still progressing & I still need hand holding from others who really know whats what.

thats the beauty of this site - with so many members someone will always have an answer.

and youre not a thickie! :p

you will be able to. i'd never posted on a forum before coming on here. its just a confidence thing & once you understand the process you feel able to pass it on.