Request for repayment deadline due

Guest wegaevca
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6217 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest wegaevca

All,

I sent a letter to CapOne on 2nd April requesting repayment of charges using the credit card template. This stated that I would start court action if they did not comply fully within 14 days.

14 days is up tomorrow. If I do not receive anything tomorrow, what is my next step?

Proceed with court action, do your Money Claim Online, or Fill out the N1 claim form, templates are here, hold on I get you links...BRB

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/c...ms/n1_0102.pdf

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/34887-5-money-claim-line.html

Good Luck

:DABBEY-WON! £1,359.34

:confused:CAPITAL ONE WON £1,523.27+£39court fees.

Guest wegaevca

Thanks, not really sure how to fill it in though, but will have a go.

Is there up front payment that I will have to pay to the courts? Also I am moving in 2 weeks so the adrress that Capone have will be wrong.

Suggestions welcome.

Thanks, not really sure how to fill it in though, but will have a go.

Is there up front payment that I will have to pay to the courts? Also I am moving in 2 weeks so the adrress that Capone have will be wrong.

Suggestions welcome.

Obvioulsy notify CapOne of your new address, but have you also done a re-direction from Roayal Mail?

The court fee is £39 for a small claims, and yes it is paid upfront when you hand in your completed forms.

:DABBEY-WON! £1,359.34

:confused:CAPITAL ONE WON £1,523.27+£39court fees.

Guest wegaevca

Ok. Done. Submitted my claim. It was £80 though that we had to pay? Hoping I have done it right now.

Guest wegaevca

I submitted my court action a couple of days ago but today I have had a letter from CapitalOne.

It said's the following:

Thankyou for writing to us about the charges we have addedd to your account.

It's going to take us a little while to look into your situation and come back witha detailed response. We'll do everything we can to get an answer within four weeks of this letter.

If for some reason our investigations take longer than four weeks, we'll contact you tell you why this is.

Than you very much for being patient while we collect the information we need.

What do I do now. This response has come 3 days after the deealine and I have already started claim.

Can any advise me what to do / action to take if any?

I submitted my court action a couple of days ago but today I have had a letter from CapitalOne.

It said's the following:

Thankyou for writing to us about the charges we have addedd to your account.

It's going to take us a little while to look into your situation and come back witha detailed response. We'll do everything we can to get an answer within four weeks of this letter.

If for some reason our investigations take longer than four weeks, we'll contact you tell you why this is.

Than you very much for being patient while we collect the information we need.

What do I do now. This response has come 3 days after the deealine and I have already started claim.

Can any advise me what to do / action to take if any?

Hi,

This is a word-for-word copy of the letter I received in response to my prelim. letter. Yesterday, I sent off my LBA because the 14 days I gave them to give me my money back was up.

Stick with your claim, don't cancel it. They will eventually respond with a defence.

You could always send them a letter back saying "unfortunately you have already instigated court proceedings against them ..." but if they wish to settle your claim before it actually gets to court, you are prepared to withdraw the claim.:D

Good luck.

Do you have a website? Add the following code to add a link to The Consumer Action Group:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk

The Consumer Action Group

Reclaim your rights as a consumer and reclaim your unfair bank charges! Free site with letter templates and helpful forum.

Just the wait now.. you have filed your claim with the court. They should have taken on more staff with all of the complaints coming in.

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers