Smutley V Barclays

smutley
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3647 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Val, have read through the summary and its so unfair, all that hard work that crfx has done, but maybe it will strike up awareness with the legal eagles that be.

On another note, lets hope Judge Hicki has been busy penning our letters today!

It has arrived, 29 pages of the 'Approved Judgement 30 October 2007' on the oral application to lift the stay, ccc 19 October 2007.

I have only read through it once (now in work) and basically lays out all Judge Hickinbottoms reasons for not lifting the stay. Do you want me to scan in the entire document, it will be of use to others, or will the judgement be available from a link from the court..?

OK thanks Jen, I am looking after baby today as per usual and her brother 8 year old who was sick last night, ( seems fine now) anyway I felt really despondant when read through all that, it's strange since when you read that lot from Jessica Morden, there are several apposing points of view by them in our favour? val xx

all done now and emailed off.... I havent really had a chance to read properly only got to gleem through it... will have a good digest tonight and compare with Jessica's ..but the judgement is really template stuff again and although it might help others to re word their objections, I cant see any Judge lifting the stay now prior to the test case. Sorry to hear that your grandson is unwell, strange how they can bounce back so quickly and leave you worn out ! xxx catch u tnight, off to bank in mo!

hi jenny ,

sounds like what farmers shovel a lot of.

where is the bit where judge said it would helpful or good for you, or words to that effect.

how did you get on with bank manager?

did you need wheel barrow?

tez

unless the wheel barrow is coming through the post, looks like we got the business account, the bus.manager was really pleasant, got 18mths free banking and after that you pay for stuff, which did you know went to pay for the tellers in the bank!!

Yeah, I must go re read the judgement to see where the bit is that is going to be of help to us... watch this space!

I am still looking for the helpful part... perhaps he thought we didnt understand what was actually happening and has spelt it all out for us... :rolleyes:

Wonder if Zootscoot has found anything interesting in the judgement?

• 3 weeks later...

forgot to say I was piddled off, found out that my mortgage comes off its fixed rate in 3 months and goes up by about £300 a month... looking into changing mortgage (got finanical advisor to help) so , got my experian credit report on line and (have never seen this before).. all my bank accounts are on there.. the one Im claiming for gives the o/d balance and o/d limit... is this normal now?

put experian in google and get link to it, you can have a free trial, but have to put in your bank details and then remember to cancel in a months time... I did the free trial and then cancelled, and then when I really needed it and tried to get the free one, they remembered me and charged me £6.99... its worth it though to find out what is held on you. Im sure that years ago when I got a report (for £2) there were no bank account entries on there.

• 1 month later...

Have you seen this over on MSE? by cyberman? I have just watched the videos:eek:

icon1.gif NatWest Expose Me To Identity Fraud -- 3 Times

NatWest have threatened, harassed and have exposed me to Identity Fraud

Far to much to explain so I have 3 videos available on Youtube

Please look at them

http://uk.youtube.com/profile_videos...urityabu se&p=r

vbrep_register("1314466")

Hi Val, hope you and family had a good xmas and new year, back to work now and feel like I need another week off!!! When I clicked on link for video it says none available....?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Smutley,

From your post on Ninja's thread:-

" cheers slick (had to go and look up IMHO..your opinion is always highly regarded!)

Far too much on my plate as present... think more charges going on my account as we speak!...

Feeling helpless whilst case is on.. nothing we can do but sit and wait. xxx

Do you know what site OTR is? "

OTR - in what context? I can only think of Off The Record.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)