Abound catalogue

jol
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6534 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Abound is part of Littlewoods Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited who also run Littlewoods catalogue and the LX Direct catalogue.

Both these are showing the camera as in stock so the group does have them available, depends as to wheter or not you could persuade them to get one transferred from one company to another.

The advice I give in relation to benefits should be viewed as general advice and not specific to your individual claim circumstances. I cannot give specific advice on your claim as I cannot access the claim.

If you find the advice useful please click on my scales.

They all come from the same warehouse. I would get all that information together, Write to them with some of installpark's info if he's happy to let you have it (as long as not vital info, of course), state your case, and advise that if you're not happy with their response, you'll get Trading Standards involved.

I have just recieved a letter from abound,

I am writing to you with some important information.

On the opposite page you will find a copy of the consumer credit agreement which we are obliged to send you under the terms of the consumer credit act 1974.

The agreement states plainly the terms of payment for the goods you have ordered. Please make sure that whoever is buying the goods reads the details then signs and dates the form.

Now i was just wandering if i sign it then send it back would this create a contract, That would mean they have to supply it to me or can they still say it is out of stock.

Rhys

2002-2006 Statements received for both accounts.

Waiting for dpa for both accounts.

Total for both accounts just over £12,000

Only claiming £10,000

The credit agreement would only create a contract for abound to supply you with credit. All this means is that they have opened a credit accout for you, it would unfortuantely not create a contract for them to supply the goods. They will still claim that the item is out of stock.

You could try the angle that you know of someone who ordered after you but paid outright for the goods has received the item in question today. Littlewoods are showing the camera as in stock on cat no PS412C and as bookworm said it comes from the same warehouse.

I would advise that you speak to a manager or senior manager as they are discriminating between credit and 'cash' customers which at best is poor service, also request the date as to when th camera went out of stock as it can take a couple of days to set up the credit account.

I wish you well in trying to obtain the camera. If I can help in any way send me a message.

The advice I give in relation to benefits should be viewed as general advice and not specific to your individual claim circumstances. I cannot give specific advice on your claim as I cannot access the claim.

If you find the advice useful please click on my scales.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6534 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks