Flutterby Vs Barclays & Barclaycard

*flutterby*
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6176 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm on a roll !!!

Done SAR letters for Natwest, GE Capital (6 accounts!!!) and now to hit Barclays and Barclaycard!!!

Do I need to do 2 seperate letters and 2 seperate £10 cheques for Barclays and Barclaycard or can I do just 1 like I have for Natwest and GE...

Thanks in advance :)

I assume that one is a curent account and one is a credit card so my thought woufd be to send off two separate requests at a £10, just to be on the safe side.

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

TWo seperate claims Im afraid,

Dont know about BCard, but B's usually send the fee back to you.

Part of Barclaycard's standard defence to claims made against Barclaycard was that they should in fact be against Barclays Bank Plc as Barclaycard is a trading name of Barclays Bank. Therefore the defendant for a claim against Barclaycard should be (and is) Barclays Bank Plc.

Therefore a claim against Barclays for a Barclays current account can be combined with a claim against them for a Barclaycard.

The only potential downside is that the particulars of claim would be too big for MCOL.

If in doubt read the

FAQs

If still in doubt - ask!

hello Addy

where ya bin? obviously VERY busy looking at the number of posts.. sore fingers n broken nails ?????LOL

Been here, just at odd hours for the last few days. See from your thread that Barclays are up to the usual again, hope you get it all sorted in the next couple of days :)

If in doubt read the

FAQs

If still in doubt - ask!

• 1 month later...