HSBC bank charges

harryk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6256 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Harry.

Welcome to the forum.

Please start a thread in your banks forum,title it harryK V HSBC, use this link;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=10

Please take time to read the faq's

use the template letters.

LINKS....

FAQs....

Templates Library....

There is also live chat, visit if you need any quick advice.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/chat/flashchat.php

Finally good Luck.

Happyolddog.

If my advice helps please tip the scales, left.

i need help i had a letter from my bank after i sent my first letter to them asking for my bank charges to be paid back the letter i got back from them wasthey were sorry about the bank charges.and that they have up to 8 weeks to investigate due i still go ahead after 14 days to send them the second letter or not need help with this

i need help i had a letter from my bank after i sent my first letter to them asking for my bank charges to be paid back the letter i got back from them wasthey were sorry about the bank charges.and that they have up to 8 weeks to investigate due i still go ahead after 14 days to send them the second letter or not need help with this
Yes - ignore them. What a load of cob*lers they spout out these days...

The OFT have not given them any timelines for sorting out complaints, indeed the OFT can only make recommendations...

You have set a timetable for your claim:

• 2 weeks for prelim
  • 2 weeks for LBA
  • Then you raise your claim in the court

If they give you any more garbage just ignore them. Another piece of advice: don't call customer services - deal with the bank by letter. Good luck. Oh, and can you start your own thread so that HarryK can have all his queries dealt with on this one, and you can have all your queries dealt with on yours...:rolleyes:

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Just to update you on the current situation, I have received a letter dated 12th April from HSBC Colin Langdale in Leeds saying, thank you for your letter and that he will be in touch when he has completed his investigations. I am sending my LBA today advising that he has not responded appropriately within 14 days ect. Watch this space. I have also recieved phone calls from my local branch to discuss my account. I have not spoken to them yet.

As The Pheonix says do not deal with then by phone-do it all in writing.

That way you will have copies of the correspondence should you need to provide it at a later date.

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.