Lloyds deny access to online statements......

danhere
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6243 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just read in another post about this and thought it deserved its own title....

both Toffeemania01 and myself have the same problem with the online statements. only the last sheets are there to view, if you try to go back at all it says....

Sorry we are unable to progress with your request

The following error occurred

1) 139148 - There are no further statement sheets available online.

If you require any more information please contact your branch

also the drop box has only two options in it now ,"print" or "download" statements ....the search facility has been removed.

Please check your statements and see if this a common problem and post your results here.

Surely there is an obligation by Lloyds to provide this information as i have only ever had online statements and do not receive regular paper ones.

dan...........

Preliminary request sent to lloyds 7.3.07

LBA sent to lloyds 21.3.07

N1 form filed at the court 4.4.07

Hello Dan

You got your observation on minutes before mine .I found this message alert on both my personal and business accounts so no coincidence but not a very subtle delaying device I feel. - Hijinkx.

well at least if this is an ERROR as the screen says at least we can expect the statement service back soon, maybe when our cases are over.....

Hi

Sorry to gatecrash but i have just realised myself that i cant go back over copies of statements. Now this as caused me problems because i didnt download the original copies. I found dates and amounts and just wrote them down so now i cant access i cant say what charge each is, i.e. returned d/d or excess overdraft fee..do i now need to ask for my statements before i take them to court?/I was ready to file this Thursday. All i have is all the dates and amounts..is this going to be enough...Im sitting here kicking myself as to why i didnt print them before!!!:mad:

tjinuk...

yes you need to get proper documentation if it goes to court, so send off your SAR letter now.

Hi

Just letting you know that it seems to be working again. I am just in the process of printing them all off so i dont get caught out again incase this problem arises again!!!:D

seems to be ok for me, i've been doing searches all day because i'm compiling my court bundle. scared the hell out of me thought when i saw this thread!!

Neil

I WON £530 - See how Here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/65986-neil-lloyds-tsb.html

If i have been helpful, please click my scales (bottom left!)