'1 & 1 internet ltd'

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6248 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,I paid '1 & ! internet ltd', to set up a web domain for me about a year ogo, as far as I knew it was a one off payment and nothing else. They then send me emails saying they have given me 3 months norton security free for 3 months which I didn't want or ask for, so I emailed them telling them so. 3 months later I get charged £10.54,I emailed them again telling them I didn't want it and wasn't paying for it, but all I get back is directions on how to cancel it and no apology for the misunderstanding. I have now recieved a letter from a debt company asking for the charge plus a £15.00 late fee. Can anyone please help and avise me what to do:mad:

Have you got copies of the emails you sent to 1and1?

If so I would write to them explaining you requested to not have this product and enclosing the emails that you had sent and any other proof you may have.

I would also contact the Debt Collection Agency to advise account is in dispute and to sod off.

Hopefully 1&1 will see sense....

Completed:

Woolwich: Received £30

Intelligent Finance: Received £1100 after two years and approximately 20 letters, 6 pieces of hair and an eyeball.

Barclaycard: Received £90

HFC: Received £170

You could try:

1Please provide full details about your client as follows

a.Their full name and any trading names which they are known by which may be relevant to the request for payment

b.Their legal status (eg Ltd Company, Partnership, Registered Charity). If more than one answer is relevant, give all relevant answers.

c.Any registration numbers relevant to the answer given in b. above.

d.Their registered office (if appropriate), and any major trading addresses relevant to the above request.

e.The nature of your client’s business or other non-business activities.

2Please provide full details of any prior business or other relationship which your client believes they have had with me.

3Please provide full details of the reasons for your client’s request for payment such as a contractual or statutory obligation.

4Please provide full details, including documentary evidence, of any contracts, credit agreements, purchase orders or other relevant information regarding the request for payment.

5Please provide full details, including documentary evidence, of any goods or services delivered, including dates delivered, unit prices and number of units delivered.

6Please send me appropriate tax invoices for each of these deliveries which comply with Directive 2001/115/EC, s24 (2A) Finance Act 2002 and applicable VAT regulations. If your client is not registered for VAT, please give full reasons for the non-registration. If your client believes that the requested payment relates to an exempt supply, please give details of the appropriate section in the VAT regulations under which they are claiming exemption.

7Please provide detailed explanations of how the answers given in 5. and 6. above relate to the details provided in 4. above.

8Please give full details of any future payments that may become due under any agreement/contract referred to in your answer to 4. above, including for each payment the date it will fall due, the amount of each payment, the circumstances under which it will become due and the nature of any goods or services that will be supplied in consideration for such payment.

9For each agreement/contract detailed in your answer to 4. above, please give full details of how they may be cancelled, including any required notice period and any settlement payment that may be required to conclude the agreement.

It's a perfectly reasonable request, and information they should have, and be happy to provide. :)

• Haha 1

Number of times I've asked 1st Credit for information that I stil haven't recieved... 55 as at 02/05/07 :!: