nima vs hsbc

nima21
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5723 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have you seen my version?

court bundles for dummies

take it one step at a time - it's not so hard when you've read it a couple of times.

i'd suggest you ring the court to ask if an allocation fee is payable - sometimes it is even though you haven't done the questionaire. just ring and check and then you'll know.

u legend, just had a glance and it looks easy 2 understand so will go thru it 2morrow, shall i send it off asap or wait abit?

rang the court last week and they said i wont have 2 pay a fee thank god

thanx again for pointing me 2 ur bundle help, i owe u a pint or 7:D

err.... thought you'd read all that already according to post 191 !! :p

nope. i said id read the basic court bundle one, not the one lattie posted so ner ner

do u reckon i should play the "im concerned about the enviroment "card by saying it seems a waste of the 600 pages it takes for the court bundle, i mean think of the trees. it could work, i could have found a loophole in the court bundle sytem there, omg im a genius lol:p

dunno if i have a problem or not but for the court bundle it says to send my bank statements with the charges on, thing is i got em from online but didnt print them off, but if i do that now its gonna have 2 months worth of charges missing as u can only go bak 6 years, will that matter?

Possibly! You need to show them times and dates of charges for them to calculate oyur claim. If there is no way of getting hold of them in time you will have to leave them out and hope they don't pick up on it!

thanx mate, just realised my first charge im claiming for wasnt till september 01 anyway so it will all be there, phew

Hi Nima - not had mine yet [ date from court yet] but i don't much look forward to all that printing off either - and don't forget your terms and conditions!! Some of mine go back to 1998 but I'm still gona have a go at getting them back - they stung me badly back then....

Hey Pink - did u notice how nima casually mentioned going to the gym on post 223 [think he's trying to tell us he's a hunk!!] ...watch out girls!!:razz:

Anything from your nudges to D and G yet?

i am a hunk, thats a fact lol, only just started bak at the gym though :)

yeah im saving everything in a folder ready 2 print off 2morrow, will nick some paper from work but dont tell anyone lol, got the t&cs all sorted,

had no luck with my nudges yet though

and stop ganging up on me ladies, im more than willing 2 share myself out between ya so as frankie once said RELAX

i have sons, i understand the procedure -

you and girl are busy, busy, busy doing ??????

you and girl split,,,,,,,,,

you go back to the gym - ----

just like clockwork - going to the gym means in between girlfriends.

when you're a mom - you learn to read the signs!

i have sons, i understand the procedure -

you and girl are busy, busy, busy doing ??????

you and girl split,,,,,,,,,

you go back to the gym - ----

just like clockwork - going to the gym means in between girlfriends.

when you're a mom - you learn to read the signs!

dam u lol

but this time i intend 2 stick with it even when the next lucky lady arrives,

lol i mean 200 pages in total, ive got 100 odd pages for dg and the same for the court, my copy is on my hard drive still, got the t&c to print, plus a few emails and letters ive sent dg, and my list of charges