incorrectly filled in form 1 year on

mwood
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6251 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

in 2005 I went to Venture and had some photos taken, I agreed to buy three . at the time of purchse we filled in a credit agrement to purchase these pictures. 3 months later we were supplied with the pictures, and we have them now sitting proudly in our house.however we noticed that no payment had been taken from our bank account.over 15 months on we have now received through the post a new agreement saying that the first one was filled in incorrectly, etc etc please sign the new one as it may affect your credit rating should this not be done.do we have a legal right to refuse to do this, and if so does Venture then have a legal right to claim for there monies.

If you refuse they can quite happily take you to court as even if the original doccument isn't correct in the case of starting a credit account it will point to the fact that you agreed to pay for goods (which you have). You will lose and quite rightly so as you should pay for goods that you are obviously happy with.

was hoping for a good holiday out of the money...

What money? You don't have the money because it belongs to the photographer. A highly immoral suggestion which if it were presented as evidence in a prosecution could easily help convict you of theft; and one which will not endear you to the honest people trying to claim back their lawful rights using this site.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree blacksheep and stonelaughter....

I have a loan company and DCA hounding me because they lied when I took out a loan....

I agreed I owe them the money, but have asked them to help me by setting up an agreement to pay....

They sold me PPI.....that would never pay out whilst I was already off sick and lied over the phone.....then sent me recording of the phone call....lol

They refunded the PPI directly to my bank, changed the contracted terms....amount and length of loan....the got DCA to chase me...

I just want some peace and quiet and to pay back what I borrowed but they are making me ill.....

So everyone should pay what is morally correct.....

If you agree to pay and borrow money.....don't try and use CAG to get outta paying your debts......

Thanks.....

Russ