Nattie - Help Please

KevBiff
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6255 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all, I'm a new user to this forum, and would like Natties advice (for obvious reasons). I have sent my initial list and letter of charges to Natwest, who have since sent me a letter from the Cust Response Unit etc, declaring they would contact me within 10 days. It has been nearly a month, and I have contacted them by telephone twice, the most recent last Tuesday when they told me an offer letter is in the post. What would be my next best move oh wise one ???? (Charges are approx £1000 - for info)

Hiya KevBiff

ladybirds right you'll get loads of help from everyone here! Here's the link if you haven't found it yet for the LBA letter you should send:

LBA template

<--If you think this post was helpful, click on the scales underneath my alias and help me catch up with the others!!

Sky Broadband:

Requested 5/11/06

Letter 6/12/06

Equipment received 20/12/06

Connected 22/12/06

:)

Ongoing problems = 4.5 hours of calls

:x

Moved house 30/04/07

Not connected = 1.5 hours of calls

Complained 16/05/07

New Equipment Received 21/05/07

Connected 25/05/07

No problems with connection, await refund of calls / time ...

:rolleyes:

Cheers nuddy, I'll get that sent out asap. Can't help thinking I'm at the bottom of a long ladder that you guys are nearing the top. Would it be safe to say that Natwest are one of the more difficult to get the charges back from ?

These will also help you . Good luckluck.http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html#post436526

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

I guess from what I've read that Crapwest are no better nor worse than any other bank, just get that claim in and get your money back, and post if you need help.

If you want to read where I'm up to - only sending my LBA today too - you can see it at nuddy vs natwest.

Click on the scales under my name if you think my posts are helpful (help me catch up with everyone else!!)

good luck

<--If you think this post was helpful, click on the scales underneath my alias and help me catch up with the others!!

Sky Broadband:

Requested 5/11/06

Letter 6/12/06

Connected 22/12/06

Moved house 30/04/07

Complained 16/05/07

Connected 25/05/07

Nuddy,

Sorry to differ on opinion, but Nat West are absolutely awful in the manner of trearment they have dished out to people claiming their unlawful penalties back . They might be appearing to be very nice to some people, but usually these are for the smaller claims. Which are totally non economical for them to defend. The bigger claims they are taking up to the wire. Cobbetts their solicitors are particularly good at milking the fatted cow (Nat West )at our expense . My personal opinion reading other threads is that Nat West is one of the worst for refunding what is rightfully yours.

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Really everyone has their own experience of dealing with these banks ect. I am mainly talking about Nat West and my own ,and quite a few others experiences. Thanks for the the comments which i have no doubt are also spot on.

Cheers for the help Parkvale.

Nuddy I will follow your progress as suggested, as we're at around the same stage.

Glad this website was recommended to me, learnt more in one morning than in the last 1-2 months.

This whole site is a continual learning experience. Also you will find your confidence will also soar with your experience. Good luck.

I agree, this forum is amazing. I'm still soooo new compared to you but hoping KevBiff will soon find everyone approachable, knowledgeable and up for a laugh!

Best luck, you'll be fine now you've found CAG!

Sky Broadband:

Requested 5/11/06

Letter 6/12/06

Connected 22/12/06

Moved house 30/04/07

Complained 16/05/07

Connected 25/05/07

Guest NATTIE

I turn up late for the meeting and i everyone piles in!!. Well, i skim read it all and apologies guys but Private Messaging is turned OFF at the moment. Well, let me see, Prelim says on it give me my money back in 14 days or i take it further, let me think, Letter Before Action comes 14 days later because i will not be disuaded. Never wait for the bank to contact you, if you can wait for others to follow their timescales we can forget about you. I think you know where i am coming from on this. You need to send the LBA on schedule and then if they fail to respond you will sue my employers. This is your money, how much do you want it back? Would the bank delay charging you because you may have to wait 10 days to speak to them? NO. So Letter before action and then hopefully we will see WON on your thread.

By the way Private Message a Moderator to change title of the thread. OK?

Nuddy, what a funny name. As in "in the nuddy", or something else. ??? Fendy xxx

Oooooh Fendy! You've been hanging around with me way too long honey!!!!!! xxxx;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Guest NATTIE

No no no, customer relations unit, 225 shenley Road Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, cannot remember post code but is in stickie which livelylad has got on the natwest forum