old-ish Abbey current account 1995-2000?

standingupformyself
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6286 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi. What are the chances of receiving old statements from Abbey prior to 6 years ago? We had a joint account that has not been used since about 2003 ish, however this account incurred loads of charges over a couple of years, particularly when Abbey withdrew the overdraft facility (£1000) and we then spent a good few years paying off the debt. I only need the smallest hint of encouragement to send off another tenner !!

I won against MBNA, Nat West , Barclays, Barclaycard and PPI payments from Barclaycard

Abbey National still to go.... what will I do with my spare time?

just asked the same question on the rbos site. if i get a response i will let u know.

rbos prem letter sent 25th aug 06

give me 10 more days letter received 2nd sept 06

lba sent 7th sept 06

settled in full 7/10/2006

if you send a SAR and £10 for your account since the time of inception plus destruction certificates for anything that they have authorised to be destroyed, see what you get,its my guess that you wont get anything before 2000 as the have started destroying statements prior to 2000 (cant imagine why) you could after that complain to the Information Commissioners Office and see what that yeilds

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed