First time success

Manson
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6265 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having read on this forum the troubles people have had, I had been worrying about claiming the charges back from Barclaycard. But I took the plunge and wrote to them on the 1st March.

This morning (22nd March) I got a letter from them, it started off negative, saying they disagree with my legal arguement etc, but they offered the full refund, no arguements (except for not admitting liability).

I must say though, that the punctoration was awful, there was full stops in middle of sentances, with none at the end of sentances (and before anyone mentions my grammer, i am not a mega bucks corporation with a public image to worry about).

Good luck to everyone else, and i hope this encourages more to take on Barclaycard.

Yes that's brilliant. I wrote to them requesting statements on Monday, recorded delivery, today is Friday and my letter has not been signed for yet !!! Well done and congratulations..... Is it rude to ask how much you claimed for? Just wondering if it is a big or a small one and how it could compare to mine?

I won against MBNA, Nat West , Barclays, Barclaycard and PPI payments from Barclaycard

Abbey National still to go.... what will I do with my spare time?

Hi there Manson,

Well done!!

Just wondering...you had a very swift reply/offer/settlement, which was fantastic! However, when you wrote to them on 1st march was this the first letter requesting calculated charges from the SARS??

It bodes well for the rest of us.

I sent of my SARS almost 40 days ago & they havnt responded. They have until 1st April to give me a list of charges & then the letter will be going off rather swiftly!

Best

Electric Lemon:D

I only sent the one letter requesting a refund. As I already had my statements I photocopied them and sent it with the letter, so no SARS resquest was made. As for the refund, well it wasn't large compared to some people, but it was around £200.

I didnt send the letter recorded delievery either, just standard first class to the address on the statement: Barclaycard, Customer Services, Barclaycard House, PO Box 5592, Northampton, NN4 1ZY.

I recieved a confirmation of reciept on the 8th, and the refund on the 22nd.