CONTACT INFO

BankFodder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6496 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have you managed to obtain email addresses, direct telephone numbers or high level names of the HSBC Bank customer services department?

These details can save a great deal of time for people who are trying to claim and are attempting to penetrate these bureaucracies at a level where they can have meaningful contact.

We would like to post these details for others to use.

If you can let us have this information, please contact me by PM.

Thanks

This contact has not yet been confirmed as being the most suitable. However give it a try and please feedback to us your results.

Mr M Bowden

Customer Service Manager

HSBC Bank plc

Customer Credit Services

Sheffield

S1 2US

0845 6006423 [phone]

0114 293 1627 [fax]

Here's another - correct at Aug. 2005

David Walker

Customer Support

Customer Services Centre Edinburgh

11-12 Lochside Place,

Edinburgh Park

Edinburgh EH12 9HA.

• 1 month later...

As the group does not seem to have a definitive list of contact details for HSBC (that I am aware of) I wanted to post these two sites to the group. I must confess to being amused by the name/URL of the first...however, it does provide a couple of email addresses if you want to complain about bank charges.

How to complain: HSBC Bank UK

New Window: HSBC Bank plc: Find a Branch

Additionally, DG Solicitors act for HSBC. Their contact details are:

DG Solicitors

12 Calthorpe Road

Edgbaston

Birmingham

B15 1QZ

Tel: 0121 455 2111

Fax: 0121 455 2150

See the steps I took to get my bank charges back.

Spiceskull v HSBC.

Thank you Consumer Action Group.

Read my blog.

Collage001.gif

• Confused 1

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Here's a couple for HSBC

[email protected] - Director

Removed - Customer Relations Manager

[email protected] - Customer Relations

[email protected] - Unknown

Removed --- Customer relations

I received this email from the HSBC customer relations manager:-

Dear Sir/Madam

I have been made aware that you are publishing my personal e-mail address, along with my colleague Brenda Paul, as contacts for HSBC Bank plc. I would be grateful if these could be deleted as these are not the correct e-mail addresses to be used by customers who wish to register any form of complaint. Any such complaints should be forwarded to [email protected] where they will receive prompt attention.

Yours faithfully

Susan Brooks

I have obliged her and responded with:-

Thank you for your note about the email addresses of you and your colleague.

I will remove your addresses as requested and as a matter of courtesy.

However, you should understand that the generic email which you supply is not satisfactory to your customers as it tends to reinforce the sense of impersonal and disinterested automation which your customers complain of. It also tends to produce automated replies which although very convenient to your employers, can scarcely be described as "best practice" in relation to your own customers.

Your company and other similar companies are charging extremely excessive penalties from your customers and one would have thought it not unreasonable at least to spend some of the money on improving the level of customer service and customer attention.

I am taking you at your word that you and your colleague are not appropriate contacts for customer complaints. However, you should understand that if it becomes clear that this is not correct and that you are involved in the customer complaints mechanism in some way then your contact details will once again be made available to your customers.

They are your customers, after all and you should be pleased to be having dealings with them.

They are your customers, after all and you should be pleased to be having dealings with them.

Classic! Wonder what they thought of that!

See the steps I took to get my bank charges back.

Spiceskull v HSBC.

Thank you Consumer Action Group.

Read my blog.

Collage001.gif

• Confused 1

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Should have asked them how they got to find out that their emails were here?

...after all - I have only had 2 requests from bank employees to be allowed into the forum - and both were not from HSBC!

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

Phil Beaumont

Senior Service Quality Officer

Arlington Business Centre,

Milshaw Park Lane,

Leeds

Ls11 Opp

Mr Alan Pretty

Senior Service Quality Officer

HSBC Bank Plc

Arlington Business Centre

Millshaw Park Lane

Leeds

LS11 0PP

Colin Langdale, Senior Service Quality Officer

Arlington Business Centre

Millshaw Park Lane

Leeds LS11 0PP

• 1 month later...

Hiya

I had to email some documents to Debbie D'Aubney who works for HSBC's legal department "DG Solicitors" Her email address is [email protected]

provided by lateralus

dg solicitors contact numbers:

here are some dg phone numbers:

0121 455 2111 (Debbie)

0121 455 2701 (Rachael)

0121 455 2196 (Kate)

Fax 0121 455 2150

• 1 month later...

Mr David Lewis, Head of Customer Relations,

Level 36,

8 canada Square, London, E14 5HQ.

Tel 020 7991 8550 Fax 020 7991 4992

This sounds like a really goood contact. So far he has been shielded but maybe it is time to involve him a little

• 1 month later...

If you have any contact details that are not already listed here please contact a moderator ,please do not contact the Admins

All posts that did not contain any contact details have been deleted from this thread

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/05/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support their.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6496 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks