It begins...SAR sent

Redstar7
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6244 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Redstar and welcome,

I dont know how old your barclaycard account is, but the next thing you are likely to hear is Barclaycard sending you copies of statements but only as far back as June 2004. The rest they say are on microfilm and they will give you some garbage about how they dont think they should have to send you these under the Data Protection Act but they will do so as a gesture of good will but it will take "6 weeks or so". Ignore it and persist with them sticking to the timescales you have set. They have to supply that information within the 42 days you have given them on your SAR - and they know it!

Good luck and keep us posted.

Blue

Blueloobylou

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Redstar and welcome,

I dont know how old your barclaycard account is, but the next thing you are likely to hear is Barclaycard sending you copies of statements but only as far back as June 2004. The rest they say are on microfilm and they will give you some garbage about how they dont think they should have to send you these under the Data Protection Act but they will do so as a gesture of good will but it will take "6 weeks or so". Ignore it and persist with them sticking to the timescales you have set. They have to supply that information within the 42 days you have given them on your SAR - and they know it!

Good luck and keep us posted.

Blue

wow, exactly what you described has happened. ok so i suppose and fire off the LBA letter demanding the rest of my documents or threaten court action, right?

Fight for your Rights!

:-x

Barclycard do you really want to go to court?

no i didn't think so....

LBA about to go in post

Grrr

Mods! can the title of this thread be changed to

Redstar7 v B*stard Barclaycard

thanks!

saves me starting a new thread

Fight for your Rights!

:-x