V. Confused V Lloyds TSB

V.Confused
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6280 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just received a letter from TSB saying they will not cancel any of my charges so I guess next stage is Letter before Action? :-? But this letter starts off by saying 'I am very dissapointed that you have failed to respond to my letter' is this the correct letter to use when they have responded even though it is a negative response and doesn't really detail that I am trying to reclaim all my charges back or the amount I have asked for?? It really is getting more and more confusing. All that keeps me going even at this early stage is the success of so many people.

Guest ian cognito

Just change the letter slightly to suit, 'I am very dissapointed that you have failed to respond positively to my letter' or something similar, they send out standard template letters, this is perfectly normal so don't worry, just keep reading through the FAQ's and Lloyds threads to arm yourself with as much knowledge as possible.

Stick to your timetable and don't let them put you off.

Yep the letter before action is the next step. You can alter the first line to:

"I am very dissapointed that you have failed to respond positively to my letter dated xxxx"

That should do it.

Also read through FAQs http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/ and the step by step instructions

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-example-step-step-instructions.html

to help put your mind at ease and acquaint yourself with what to expect and do next

skb

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

Victory over Vodafone: default removal

click!

Victory over Lloyds PPI claim £2606 click!

Barclaycard lazygoing - £580 + £398 contractual int at 17.7 % click! (Received partial payment £110 21/11/06)

The GF's battle against RBS click! stayed awaiting the end of the world

Hi V.Confused,

I know it seems a little daunting at first but things will get clearer if you read through the FAQ section and follow the step by step guide.

Right you have already sent your preliminary reqest letter, and Lloyds have sent you a reply saying "sorry but your not getting your money back".

You are correct in saying that you need to send your LBA (Letter Before Action) next.

You can edit this template by changing the fist line to " Thank you for your letter dated XX.XX.XXXX. I am very disappointed with your response."

Please ask if you are unsure about anything - no matter how trivial. There is always someone here to put your mind at rest. :)

regards,

Pondfish

LloydsTSB - Current Account claim £5,554 settled unconditionally 25.4.2007 :D

If the Pondfish has helped click his scales! ;-)

Please donate to this site if you can! :-)