Natwest not repsonding...

edega
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6256 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, I've been hearing about lots of success stories with Natwest and Royal Bank of Scotland, but I'm in the process of trying to get a refund from Natwest and they are just not responding to any of my letters. Should I send yet another warning letter or just start court proceedings?

Guest Mumofthreeboys

You send the preliminary, then the LBA and if you still do not get your charges refunded you sue them.

But you have to give it 14 days between each letter, so if you send prelim 1st Feb, then LBA 15th Feb, you can start action through court then on 2nd March. 14 days between each stage. You have to give them that to wait for an answers of some kind. If they havent responded at all and youve given it 28 days plus, then you can file MCOL now. xx Good Luck xx

Good luck with the claim...same old same old with them! Can I just check the address people are sending their SAR to? I've got the Bishopsgate address and also the one in Edinburgh - which is best??

NatWest - *WON £3738* 11 JULY 2007 :p

A&L - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) MADE 9 JULY

CAPITAL ONE - LITIGATION PENDING

See the Stickys at the top of these threads Nattie gives all the right addresses and then follow the steps to getting your charges back this gives you links to the library where you will find template letters that you can use but you must give them the time stated in the letter to reply.

Make sure that you always print out 3 copies of each letter one for you, one for Nasty Westy, and one for your court bundle when you take them to court.

Hope this advice helps, I am on the verge of filing court case.

Best of luck, keep looking at these threads for help, there's always someone on here that will help and support.

Jay

Thanks again all - will keep my eyes more peeled next time! Good luck with the claim. H

NatWest - *WON £3738* 11 JULY 2007 :p

A&L - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) MADE 9 JULY

CAPITAL ONE - LITIGATION PENDING

I won £5289 heres how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/40703-saint-luco-natwest.html

ITS NOT WHETHER YOU WON OR LOST, BUT HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME THAT MATTERS. ( OBVIOUSLY A LOSER THEN):D :D :D

yes they ignored all my letters til recently then started saying theyll look into it in 10 days i had 3 of those letters! i just carried on with things and now ive put my claim into court

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!