Fendy v NatWest - 16K - **FINALLY WON**

fendyweather
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your always pleasant, but whether you will let them get a word in edgeways??? ;)

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

She was off to supper with a crowd from church. Which she insists she did tell me about. Hmmm.

But she did bring back a doggy bag full of pastries. So she's forgiven. :lol:

Although it'll probably have gone some way to undoing all the good work over the past couple of weeks. I was rather surprised to find I've lost half a stone while I've been away. Must be all that healthy Norwegian scoff we had on the boat. They do like their seafood, those Noggies. Mmmm, Mmmm. :)

Chasing all those greaseeeee monkeeeeeeeees

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

you never know fendy,its going to happen one morning ,then you might even be speechless! :rolleyes:

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!

Lol Lol Lol. Me.............. Speechless................... Lol Lol Lol................... Well Do Ya Really Think That Is Ever Likely................... I Think Theres More Chance Of Me Getting A Cheque, Than There Is Of Me Being Speechless..............

Lol Lol Lol Lol....................xxxxxxxxxx

Gotta keep happy and chatty somehow.................. Im just waiting for my 15.7K, although its now gone up with daily interest now, I think its at about £15,850.00, and Im gonna add a couple of hundred in time and expenses taken so far with this mullarky. So all in all I reckon I would be happy with a cheque for £16,000.00. Yep, that will do me nicely thank you Mr. Cobblers, or Ms Cobblers.......................... sixteen thousand pounds will be brilliant. That can put my daughter through Uni, in two years............... Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, thats the uni fund taken care of.................... just gotta help my mum with a bit though, and donation to CAG of course..................... xxxx

Hiya all again, just got in, letter from the cobblers. Im fuming........ This is it.

Re: Your claim.

It is noted that your husand, Mr. Weather, etc. etc. despite being a joint account holder of account number XXXXXXXXXX is not party to the proceedings. In order for all parties to the account to be bound by any determination of the above claim then Mr. Feather will need to be joined as a claimant.

End of letter.

Is this boll*cks......... It is a joint account with an either or sign for on the account, so does he have to be added to the claim. He doesnt want anything to do with it largely because he panics and hasnt a clue what to do. I can handle this myself and would prefer to. Do I have to do anything with regard to this letter or can I ring em telling them theyre talking sh*te.................???????

Anybody ????

Fendy xxxx

Cripes Fendy. PM a mod and get a quick answer............. now!!! I'd have thought it wouldn't matter if it's an either or to sign joint account - but you know what cobblers that lot at cobbetts come up with honey!!

PM someone............. now!!!! Big hug honey......... xxxxxxxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

i bet theyre just being a pain,or scared theyll pay u and then hubby will claim! lol i think this means theyre looking to pay you soon after this fingers crossed ,,,xx

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!

Fendy all my claims have been joint claims. My other half also does not want to get involved with the mechanics. So if it is just a matter of adding his name should not be a problem. What could be a problem is if Cobblers are trying to pull a flanker and pull a technicality over your head thus jeapodising your claim in its present form. I would think at the worse you would have to amend the claim with an N244.http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/41901-form-n244-application-notice.html. PM Michael Browne.

Right have PM'd Michael Browne. Hopefully he knows the answer to this one.

Im absolutely stiffling mad. Im off to kick the punchbag for five mins...... Back in a mo. I just want to ring them right now and tell them theyre are being stupid. But might end up with egg on my face so will wait for the lovely Mr. Browne to come to my rescue......... Lol

Im soooooooooooooooooo angry. Cheeky Sh*tsters.

Ughghgghghg. KICK, THUMP, PUNCH, SLAP, HUGE BOOT IN THE CODSWALLOPS. Agh.

As usual they're using their bullying tactics. They just can't help themselves.

Quote Civil Procedure Rule 19.6 to them:

Representative parties with same interest

19.6 (1)Where more than one person has the same interest in a claim –

(a)the claim may be begun; or

(b)the court may order that the claim be continued,

by or against one or more of the persons who have the same interest as representatives of any other persons who have that interest.

(2)The court may direct that a person may not act as a representative.

(3)Any party may apply to the court for an order under paragraph (2).

(4)Unless the court otherwise directs any judgment or order given in a claim in which a party is acting as a representative under this rule –

(a)is binding on all persons represented in the claim; but

(b)may only be enforced by or against a person who is not a party to the claim with the permission of the court.

(5)This rule does not apply to a claim to which rule 19.7 applies.

• Haha 1

Brilliant Michael .

Nice one Michael!!

Fendy, stop kicking the furniture and get writing honey!! (Love the bang in the codswallops bit!!!!) xxxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

MICHAEL, IF YOU WERE HERE, I WOULD KISS YOU. Thank you soooooooooo much. Youre a darling, and I love you.................. Fendy xxxxx

Can I also say Im gonna let the court know about their intimidatory tactics, lol lol lol. Would love to do that, yet again. ??

RBS kept quiet about this with us. However, the ever helpful Sandy Watt in Edinburgh did mention that it might be wise to ask Mrs Seahorse to add herself to the acceptance letter, just in case anyone decided to try to delay things further by bringing this very point up just before the final hurdle.

Sometimes I wonder if she's working for the bank, or us. Not the first time she's been quick to mention something useful. :D

Im so sorry Michael but I couldnt contain myself. Ive just e mailed the little witch who sent me the letter, Some paralegal, (like Im supposed to bow down and be blown away by that, NOT). But I will be sending official letter to them tomorrow and copying in the court with their letter to me and my e mail back so court can see whats just happened.

Im as mad as a wet hen. I really am. How dare they try that on with people. Its just such a nasty thing to do. Trying to blind people with legal techno jargon. How can they be allowed to keep doing this to people. How come the courts just keep letting them get away with saying such drivvle like this ??? Im still fuming........ off to kick the punch bag for another five............ back in five. Fendy xx

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks