Fendy v NatWest - 16K - **FINALLY WON**

fendyweather
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It is normally the claimant who has to organise telephone conferences, but since you are not represented, it will be Cobbetts responsibility (CPR practice Direction 23)

Write to them referring to the order and ask them what arrangements they are making. Copy to the court

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

telephone hearings? is this a new thing theyre doing?

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!

OK peepies, I read that, but I dont actually get it. Is there a difference between DIRECTIONS, and the hearing of an actual case. and I quote again "TAKE NOTICE THAT THE DIRECTIONS WILL TAKE PLACE ON 5TH JUNE BLAH BLAH BLAH............ 20 mins has been allowed for the DIRECTIONS. The hearing of THIS CASE will take place by way of a telephone conference.

SO IS THIS AN ACTUAL HEARING OF THE CASE BY TELEPHONE or is this phone conference purely for the judge to give directions on what happens next. Im unsure of what it means...............

Getting very cross with myself now for not quite grasping what its asking for. Any ideas anybody ????? Do I need all documents for a full hearing of the case, or is this purely for judge to give directions i.e. on what happens next. ???

B*gger....... Im lost. Fendy xx

Ok Michael, thanks again incredibly for the yet again, amazing insight, but Im not sure exactly what they mean. I will write to the Cobblers tomorrow telling them they have to set up conference, date time, etc. but what is this call actually about. It doesnt worry me, but how much do I need to prepare for it. Is it purely for the judge to say what happens next, and do I need to submit any further into to him to court, or is it to actually HEAR AND TRY THE FULL CASE. ??? The wording of the letter is really not very clear. If you were me, would you ring the courts tomorrow ??? and check ??

Thanks again, sooooooooooooo much. All of you.......... Fendy xxx

yea fendy id call the courts tomorrow and ask what its about.at least then you'll know for definite.hope you get your cheque then soon!

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

Phew, thank you................ for the excellent clarification, yet again. Will I need to inform him of any paperwork, relevant info, clauses, laws in support of my claim etc. etc. etc. or will he basically be doing all the talking ????? SORRY, I KNOW IM A PROPERY NUMPTY NUTS TONIGHT.

Im actually quite happy about this really because when I quite happily go along with the conference, then Cobblers will see Im not scaredy of them, and hopefully get the message that im not gonna back down on this. So just hope its a nice judge with a lot of patience for this Oh so slightly dumb dark blonde/brunette girly. Lol Lol Lol. I kind of wish it was next week really then out of the way................ Its a whole 6 weeks away yet, so thats 6 weeks longer for me to be parted with meeeee spondoolies. Oh well, as my dear parky keeps telling me, EVERYTHING COMES TO THOSE WHO WAIT, SO I CONTINUE TO WAIT A BIT LONGER. Lol Lol whilst sending letter to cobblers asking them to set up conference, and copy to court. Thank you alll so so so so so so so much for helping me through this. YOU ARE ALL LICCLE ANGELS TO ME............. Fendy xxx

awwwww fendy ive just found out whatth paper clip is for!!!! the lovely puppy dogs!!! theyre fantastic!

the natwest finger might be pointing at you on saturday! ITS YOU!!! lol

you could be getting ur money very soon

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

Gordon Bennett!!!! Just fed the little darlings............ and there's another chapter been written already!!! :o How you feeling Fendy? Are you ok with this now? Must be so yuck for something like this to drop through the letterbox........... even if the postie is gorgeous!! Good - but yuck at the same time. don't know what you think gang............. but I'm thinking we'd be lost on here without our parkie, nattie, michael browne et al. Phew............ good job they're on our side and not cobbetts!!!!!! Lol......... surprised cobblers ain't tried poaching them yet!!! xxxxxxxxxx :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

oh no dont say that hedgey! what would we do without them!?:eek:

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

wave.gif

Phew............. he's still here!!! God luv ya' parkie.............. you're just such a babe!! xxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

lol,hi parkvale

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

Phew, only just finished digesting that phone conference thingy. So at least I know what Im doing now, thanks to our Parkvale and the very very delectable Michael Browne.................. God I love a brainy man................ intelligence over looks any day.............. Yaaaaaaaaay for the guys n gals on here. Thank you all so so so so much for your help. I couldnt do it without ya all. Sincerely. THANK YOU.

OK doing letter tomorrow to cobblers telling them to get conference set up, copy to course, and then sit back and wait................ OK, next step in the dance, it just seems like such a long way off to 5th June. Such a long long way. Lol Lol. But I can wait..................... Fendy xxxxx

Soon be here Fendy plenty money before that don't worry, I tell you what that M brown is a force and so our own Parky. What you have done is still your own merit don't forget that ! can we have a laugh now please:)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks