HELP......Jan V Everybody...

janindebt
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6298 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:confused: OH DEAR.... have sent LBA to Lloyds, recorded delivery. I am claiming £1900 however i have an overdraft of £3225 on my current account so if i win then they get this to cover the overdraft?!

I also have a loan of £8247. (outstanding) I havent paid this for 2 months either.

I have now received 2 default notices. Does this mean they will take ME to court eventually???

Also...just to keep things even more confusing, i opened another account with Nationwide with an agreed overdraft of £700.00. This is now also in trouble and have accrued another £149.00 in charges.This consists of two unpaid direct debit charges of £30 each and 3 cheque card misuse fees at £21.50 each time.

I am tearing my hair out slowly.....

I was preparing to file a money claim online for Lloyds but have now read somewhere that i have to pay the costs which i cannot afford to do so do i download the forms online and send them to court????

I would be most grateful if someone could point me in the right direction ( and not towards the cliff edge?!!)

Many thanks.

Jan :( :( :(

Go on this link look in the purple box to your left,click forms and guidance..You will need an N1 and an EX160,The EX160 will tell you if you need to pay a fee or not..You can fill in and pay online with money claimonline or fill in and print off the forms(from the forms link) and go in person to courts (be sure of your wording both ways..Its very important )

Info about - County court bulk centre - money claim online

Yes the bank could pay your reclaimed charges into your account,at least it will lessen you debt,Yes claim back from Nationwide,they are penalties,Your loan may well be persued through court,make them an offer of regular payments that you can afford to avoid that,Have you added interst ? do so before you file your claim,it will bump up the total.Please take you time with your claims either way you go,better to ask than get it wrong.

Dont get mad :-x get even :)

:) Thanks so much Lizzie!! Have got all forms from the court so i will begin to complete them all and then i will tackle the Nationwide account.

I have just claimed the standard 8% interest, which adds another £122.00 to the claim.

I havent even explored the interest charges on the loan. Think i will treat that as a seperate issue as the CAB are involved with my other debts.

Thanks for your help!

Jan

Welcome :)

When you say standard 8%..It comes to £152.00 ? if you are just adding 8% on the total(£1.900 )...If your charges go back a long way am sure it should be more than you are claiming...You claim back 8% per charge per year..Do check this , there is a calculator on site(nor sure where..) to help you with this.Dont let them have a penny that belongs to you..Also again please check your wording (from the library on here ) for your N1 form it really needs to be spot on with the laws your using to claim back..:rolleyes:

Dont get mad :-x get even :)