Phonesurgeon VS Marble CC ** WON **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6178 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Tomorrow morning a S.A.R (subject access request) is going to be posted to HFC Bank re Marbles credit card.

I have officially defaulted on that and on a card of £500 limit i am expected to pay £900.... as if.....

i have got the very nice people from lewis debt recovery trying to force the hand with scare and bullyboy tactics.... won't work with me.... i have a principle that diplomacy will get you always further... even when they threaten you with court and ccj.

Sent also a CCA to lewis debt recovery but so far nothing(only 10 days ago).

Will keep you posted

Good Luck with your Claim :)

Completed:

Woolwich: Received £30

Intelligent Finance: Received £1100 after two years and approximately 20 letters, 6 pieces of hair and an eyeball.

Barclaycard: Received £90

HFC: Received £170

enaid i ve spoken today with RM and after sounding rather sarcastic( not rude mind you!) i ve finally got what i was looking for.

All my letters(includind b'card) were all delivered

Great your back on track then, it's a bit iffy though because you don't know who is responsible really, and have no proof I suppose until the letter is signed for. But we must be keeping R.M goning for the near future anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE.... Finally the statements are here today...

Charges totalled up £558.06...

:eek: I ve been charged for a default notice:eek: :x ...£40...:x

Now counting the days to apply their own interest!

I d say probably they own me money at this rate...

Update:

HFC replied to prelim letter basically telling me to go away... our charges are fair...(expected).

What shocked me is the fact they do not agree with OFT report on credit card charges...

this is a pass from the letter:

"The OFT has recently published the finding from its enquiry into default charges on credit cards. HFC Bank has carefully considered the OFT publicationand does not accept its finding"

Would you believe it?

Well 16/04 LBA is going to be fired and 30/04 N1 form filed at court.

Funnily enough I got the exact same response this morning. Ahh well, second letter being sent back!

Completed:

Intelligent Finance: Received £1100 after two years and approximately 20 letters, 6 pieces of hair and an eyeball.

• 3 weeks later...

Update

received an offer from HFC for £350 which is half of my claim they still maintain that they don't agree with OFT report.

A good will gesture but the letter does not say about "without admission of liability" so are they implying liability?

Oh well needless to say rejection letter sent and now counting down towards court claim

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Filed N1 at my local conty court 08/05 received a letter from HFC offering the full amount claimed on 09/05 only to be credited to my account(been defaulted and DCA is collecting.)

Return post yesterday saying that i want a cheque and only on receipt of cheque i will withdraw legal proceeding.

Will see what happens next

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations on your successful claim! :)

Completed:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Congrats mate....

Which address should be used for HFC cpurt papers?

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal