Scarey Stuff

starlites
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6242 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Have read up as much as I can, I have followed the step by step procedures and have reached the stage where I have filed the Moneyclaim, Lloyds have offered me 285 (am claiming 806.00). I will accept this as a partial refund and would like to continue with my claim but am getting a bit scared. Has anybody actually been to a Court Hearing or does it never get to that stage? I haven't seen any threads about anyone actually attending Court. Sorry if this has been discussed before but just needed some advice, thanks

Hi and Welcome!:)

Lloyds always settle before Court, but there have been a few cases recently where they have settled the day before or even on the morning of the Court date. But generally they settle a few weeks before.

We are all here for you every step of the way, so please don't worry about it.

Good luck with your claim, if you have any questions please ask.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

my court hearing was due to be on the 28th feb and on the 14th the bank paid the total amount into my account .Dont worry - it is daunting but if you keep going you WILL get every penny they owe you . Good luck !!

Can I just check something. I've received Notice that Acknowledgement of Service has been filed letter from Court dated 14th Feb, saying defendant has 28 days from that date to file a defence. I'm going to write to Lloyds tomorrow to say I will accept the partial 'goodwill' payment but that I will be continuing with my claim, do I have to do anything else, ie contact the Court? Thanks

I've received Notice that Acknowledgement of Service has been filed letter from Court dated 14th Feb, saying defendant has 28 days from that date to file a defence.

No they have 28 days to file a defence from the deemed date of service (look on page 2 of the Notice of Issue)

do I have to do anything else, ie contact the Court?

No they will send you the defence + AQ

• 2 months later...

Hi, I have received a General Form of Judgement, don't really understand it? It says

It is ordered that,

1. The claimant shall by 4.00pm on 04 May 2007 file and serve a fully particularised Schedule of charges and interest currently in dispute (Do I need to send another one)? (more charges have gone on since I started this)

2. The Defendant if not accepting the sums claimed shall file and serve a counter schedule setting out which sums are accepted and which sums are disputed by 4pm on 18th May.

3. Claim stayed until June 18 June 2007.

So what I am basically asking is, do I need to send another schedule of charges to the Court, and do Lloyds have until 18th May to respond, and what happens on 18th June?

Thanks