NatWest will not comply with S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)

souljahslim
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6306 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi every1, I have written 2 letters to NatWest stating that I want a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request), i have also included a postal oredr. They responded to the 1st letter stating taht they need the correct acct number etc. I supplied this so was a lil confused when they wrote back requesting this.

My second letter again requested a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) with a postal order, thia time i sent a copy of the deed of assignment that I was sent by the DCA , This was on NatWest letter headed paper and contained the account number. So as far as I was cocerned they had all the information and they would have no choice but to comply with the SAR.

This morning I got a letter saying exactly the same thing that they could not locate the account.

I have no idea what to do now as I have given them the account number that was on the deed of assigment. This was sent to be by a company called trimpuh. The was defaulted more than six years ago and i paid triump about a year ago now. All i wanted to do was claim the unlawful charges back,

Can any 1 please help and tell me what to do as NatWest dont appear to recognise the acct num and sort code

thanks