Shell12 v Natwest

shell12
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6219 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I won £5289 heres how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/40703-saint-luco-natwest.html

ITS NOT WHETHER YOU WON OR LOST, BUT HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME THAT MATTERS. ( OBVIOUSLY A LOSER THEN):D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Shell12. If your claim is allocated to Small Claims you, or the bank wont have to answer cpr 18 unless the court orders you to do so. If you followed CAG in your POC you have already requested disclosure, you have more urgent things to do like preparing your court bundle, I suggest you get on with that, submit 1 to court,1 to Cobbetts and save 1 for you, that'll show Cobbetts your ready to rumble.Lots of media coverage on unfair bank charges, I think banks are settling quicker.Good Luck.

Responding to your post here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/64453-preparing-court-bundle-2.html#post602459

Just getting round to the Court Bundle, court date 13th April -

Apart from the contents page do - have to amend anything in the 43 page court bundle or do I simply print 3 copies ?

Thank you

You need to post up the order from the judge that advises you of, inter alia, the trial date.

In any event this is is a good link for the bundle:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/64911-got-court-date-guide.html

You are really cutting things fine, with a hearing so soon, it takes at least a day to prepare the bundle properly.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

Sorry missed out the month of March, you are right normally 14 days prior to hearing - must stop taking those stooopid pills.

In any event post up the order.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

• 1 month later...

hi shell,

i am in court april 27Th i too have heard nothing but i have my court bundle ready to take to court this friday 13th! another member told me to try and give them a ring to remind them or sort of ask them if they know they are in court and if they intend to settle or if indeed they intend to show at court -and also to say that i will let the judge/court know of their intentions . just simply to act a bit smart with them to let them know i am prepared for court!

i have been getting my courage together and i am phoning them in the morning!?!

anyway good luck to you -would you please let me know what happens with your court day 13Th??? as it seems you are only one week ahead of me and are claiming a similar amount.:)

Have they settled yet ?

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Shell12? Can You Give Me Any Advice On Your Court Bundle? I Am Just Doin Finishing Touches To Mine As Got To Hand In To Court In The Morn'. I Simply Printed Everything Off X3 But Got No Idea Which Bits To Highlight According To My Case Etc.

I Have Put A Polite Letter In To The Judge To Apologise "if I Have Not Done As I Should Or Made Any Mistakes It Is Because The Whole Process Has Been So Hard And Confusing As Natwest Intended It To Be By Their Actions" - What Do You Advise If Anything?

Good Luck Tomorrow :)

Hi,

Well went to court today and no show from Cobbetts, although they had filed a defence and therefore didn't need to turn up ????

Anyway - I was the only case re-bank charges today and deamed less in important than any other case.

I was advised that a judge had phoned in sick this morning and therefore my case would have to be put back to after sitting there for over 2hrs.

Court date now - 10th July !!!

Requested the judge rule in my favour as no show from cobbetts and advised as it was the courts decesion to amend and Cobbetts may still show up !!!

Friday 13th for me.

hi there,

can anyone advise me on the letter i received along with a cheque from natwest.

the cheque is for full & final settlement on the basis :-

1: i agreee not to disclose to any third party the fact of, or any details relating to this payment

2: i write to the court withdrawing my claim ( court date next fri' 27th april)

i am happy with the cheque amount as it was only pounds away from my total by this i mean they havent added on the daily % from start of my claim which was 0.87 daily.

so does anyone think this is ok?

Guest NATTIE

Yes and congratulations, if you have a pen on you remember to cross out the terms that have been set by natwest and accept and enjoy.