Argument with 1st Credit

souljahslim
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6306 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I just has a call from 1st credit stating that they wanted to know why I had sent them a pound, i advised as stated in the letter that I sent them that it was for the a copy the agreement. They advised me that they have sent a request to HSBC and that it may take at least a month and that it will not be an original. She then advised me that they had rang me in error.

I have been paying them monthly payments for 4 months now,

If 1st Credit cant supply a credit agreement do i still have to pay the debt as they said I had admitted liability, which I have,

does the credit agreement they supply have to be the original as thgey told me to get on touch with HSBC for the original. Do I have to do this?

Finally she said that they sent a letter by accident to me saying that the outstanding balance had been paid, she told me to ignore this, and made a point of telling me that the call was recorded and again saying that it was on record that she had jus told me to ignore this.

I said that I would try and then i said to write to me in the future which she didnt like and she went on to say that the solicitors would contact me and I said they could then she hang up, what do u think will hapepen now

thanks

It's three months since I got the 'it might take a month' letter.

Guess what I've received?

Not what I asked for. But I have received 3 'phone us to discuss your correspondence' letters, three phone calls from people refusing to speak to me unless I tell them my date of birth, 2 silent messages on my answering machine, a 'solicitors letter' and a couple of pay in 7 days or else letters. Oh yeah, and another of the wait a month letters too...

Number of times I've asked 1st Credit for information that I stil haven't recieved... 55 as at 02/05/07 :!:

Guest The Terminator
It's three months since I got the 'it might take a month' letter.

Guess what I've received?

Not what I asked for. But I have received 3 'phone us to discuss your correspondence' letters, three phone calls from people refusing to speak to me unless I tell them my date of birth, 2 silent messages on my answering machine, a 'solicitors letter' and a couple of pay in 7 days or else letters. Oh yeah, and another of the wait a month letters too...

And dont forget the DCA is breaking the OFT guidelines.Not allowed to use premium rate no's i.e 0870

The thing is this... I don't actually owe their client any money.

I have proof, issued by their client, that I don't owe them money. And I've sent them copies of it, more than once.

They are strange strange cookies.

Number of times I've asked 1st Credit for information that I stil haven't recieved... 55 as at 02/05/07 :!: