Gesture of goodwill letter cap 1

kazzoh
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6302 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:confused: Looking for bit of help, with cap 1. sent off request for payment letter, and used the template from cag simple version works and changed the 8% to 34%, which I now think was wrong as figures for charges was £538 and interest worked out at £122.11 going back to 2002. I have now received letter from cap 1 offering £136, which they will add to my account, leaving me with a balance of £19.00. (which incidently was given over by them to AIC and they accepted a fiqure as settlement and sent me a letter back stating that they had been instructed to mark the account as closed). It doesnt end there. I have had no communication from cap 1 since the debt went to AIC early 2005 and settled with a mutual fiqure in late 2005, so as far as I am concerned I believe the account should be closed. I have my credit file from equifax and cap 1 showing as current balance £+0 and Limit as £0, last updated 05.01.06. I did not ask them to ammend my credit file with my Req for Payment Letter, and would like assistence as to whether I should send them an ammended one, and ask for my credit file to be ammended this time., also help with the best interest calculator to use, as I want to claim the 8% S69 at county court. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME.....

Hi Kazz.

Not sure about the credit file but I would say stick to your guns with the 34% when you file for court. You can't claim the 8% as well.

Have you looked at the spreadsheets that are on here for interest which calculates it all for you?

Morgan Stanley

**Won 31.01.07 with CCI**

Capital One

**Won 19.04.07 with CCI**

Halifax current & Joint

Verbal S.A.R 11.01.07, stats recd 18.01.07

Halifax Visa prelim sent 26.01.07. Reply 31.01.07 Filed N1 on 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs

GE Capital

Frazercard Prelim sent with CCI 27.01.07

Burtons Prelim sent with CCI 22.01.07

RBOS Visa S.A.R sent 12.01.07

Partners JJB card (Creation) *Won* with part interest - 15.02.07

Partners LLOYDS Account S.A.R 13.12.06 - stats recd 30.01.07. Prelim sent with CCI 01.02.07

Partners BOS Mastercard Offered all charges except £12. Refused. N1 filed 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs

Hi there red..

Well have typed a letter for posting today, which declines their offer as full and final, and thought that I would send them copies of my credit file anyway:rolleyes: with a bit of a statement from me, Wot the hell.. they will either buy it or they wont.. Also noted Uddy informed me I opened my account in 2000, think he should get all his facts correct as it was 2002, but hey they obviously think they can pull wool over your eyes. I agree with you about claiming interest at court, prepared to let that go as a matter of course. Will be interesting to find out how they respond though. Cheers for that.

Hi again, just read my message again to you and I didnt put it very well. I meant send the 34% with your prelim (i made it sound like you only claim at court stage but that wasnt what I meant...thats what I get for rushing tut tut!)

you will probably get the good old letter offering you difference between £20 & £12 and then after your LBA you will probably get a letter saying "thats your lot so bug*er off".

Stick to your guns and you will get it all back.

Good Luck with it.

Morgan Stanley

**Won 31.01.07 with CCI**

Capital One

**Won 19.04.07 with CCI**

Halifax current & Joint

Verbal S.A.R 11.01.07, stats recd 18.01.07

Halifax Visa prelim sent 26.01.07. Reply 31.01.07 Filed N1 on 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs

GE Capital

Frazercard Prelim sent with CCI 27.01.07

Burtons Prelim sent with CCI 22.01.07

RBOS Visa S.A.R sent 12.01.07

Partners JJB card (Creation) *Won* with part interest - 15.02.07

Partners LLOYDS Account S.A.R 13.12.06 - stats recd 30.01.07. Prelim sent with CCI 01.02.07

Partners BOS Mastercard Offered all charges except £12. Refused. N1 filed 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs

Hi, I have had letter offering the difference of £20 and £12, but of course declined as final settlement, Have fired off a long letter, and put case forward re credit file including copies of said.. it should arrive today and as a gesture of goodwill allowed them 7 days to respond before sending LBA to them with 14 days notice, and then its DDDDDDday!!!! So just gotta wait it out for now.

cheers, and hope can call on you for assistance when and if reply arrives:!: