Urgent Help Please!!!!

Stobbie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6332 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I suggest you submit the statement of evidence, and just re-head it as 'Skeleton Arguement'. Its more detailed than what would be expected for a skeletom arguement really, but better to be too much than not enough! http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/53570-new-strategy-allocation-questionaires-3.html#post482194

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Thanks Gary, sorry had a big problem with my broadband so I've been without email. Read through it and have modified it where necessary however, believe it or not, I don't have a statement which shows a charge for a small amount and I would like to have a copy of the letter you mentioned where it is stated that the charges are penalties or defaults. Is it possible for you to send this please? I'll send you a private message with my address.

Thanks so much, it's a really big job making sure everything is right before sending it off to court, but so worth it.

Andrea :)

No problem, It'll be in the post tommorow:)

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.