Contractual interest them and Us.

progenic7
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6337 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just sat here thinking about my various battles that are about to ensue, and i have just had a thought. (be careful now)

Thing is if say the banks or MBNA for instance are charging 27% or 23% or whatever the current rate is on unauthorised borrowing. Well that their rate not ours.

So though im sure this hasnt been tested anywhere, i think that maybe we have an argument for charging Our own rate of interest on their unauthorised barrowing (theft as you will)

What i mean is if your owed £1000 back then why not charge them 40% on your own money, or any figure you want.

At the end of the day they had no right taking the money and just because they may charge 23%, that doesnt mean you have to or does it ?

By the fact they have charged you over the odds makes their contract null and void. And as many have mentioned if i said i was going to kill you if you didnt do something and i did it, doesnt make it legal now does it.

i think we have an argument for this, i'll be looking into it further anyways...

anyone have any thoughts on this ?

Dont Rush - Take Your Time - Dont always take me seriously

:p

If you feel i have helped you then click

Here, if you feel i have not helped you then click Here, if you want to complain about this go Here, if you would like bank secrets then go Here.

MBNA - Case Charges+PPI+CI+LA+Damages+costs

RBS Credit Card - Case Charges+CI+LA+Costs

Barclays - Case Charges+CI+LA+Damages+costs

Halifax - Case Charges+CI+Damages+costs

Online Finance - Case Charge+CI+Damages+costs

Hi there

I personally wouldnt charge anything over the rate that they charge us. The reason for that is that it could be deemed to be greedy and a judge would not look favourably on that if the case went to court.

I am not trying to make money out of this process; I simply want to take back what is mine including any interest they have charged me ie contractual interest, if I chose to go down that route.

By adding an interest rate that is extortionate I would say you are undermining the validity of this site and the great advice it gives people like you and me.

Stick to what you know is fair, reasonable and honest and dont try to get too adventurous because it may just come back to haunt you.

Just my thoughts!!!

lol

yeah your probably right just wanted to hear that from someone else

nice thought though :-)

Dont Rush - Take Your Time - Dont always take me seriously

:p

If you feel i have helped you then click

Here, if you feel i have not helped you then click Here, if you want to complain about this go Here, if you would like bank secrets then go Here.

MBNA - Case Charges+PPI+CI+LA+Damages+costs

RBS Credit Card - Case Charges+CI+LA+Costs

Barclays - Case Charges+CI+LA+Damages+costs

Halifax - Case Charges+CI+Damages+costs

Online Finance - Case Charge+CI+Damages+costs