Watch out theres a tout about!

vikkijarda
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6307 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a phone call tonight from a company wanting to know if I had been a victim of high bank charges. I replied yes I have. She then went on to say that they are a company that will fight your case via the court in order to get your charges refunded. I asked what fee they charged, she said nothing up front. I enquired as to how much they would charge if the claim was successful. To which she replied it would be a small percentage of the claim, I confirmed this to be 10%.

I then advised her that I had already reclaimed my charges via the court and had been successful and why would I want to pay them to do something I can do myself for free. She replied it is a very time cunsuming process and involves a high volume of paperwork. I advised her that I did not find that to be the case and would recommend that people deal with thier own claims and use the forum. Most people who are reclaimimg thier charges are not in a position to be giving money away.

I did say that some people may have a fear of going to court and would welcome thier help but it really is not necessary as the banks generally pay up before it gets to court.

4/10/06 - Claim settled in full+costs+interest.

6/10/06 - court hearing date.

Allocation questionaire returned to the court-18/7/06 deadline 25/7/06

Allocation Questionaire rec'd dated- 6/7/06

Acknowledgment of Service rec'd full defence- 15/6/06

Reply from solicitors want more info.-14/6/06

Money claim filed £1653 - 7/6/06

Reply rec'd to LBA-27/5/06

LBA sent - 19/5/06

Reply from LLoyds TSB a big fat NO - 12/5/06

1st request for payment sent - 09/05/06

Statements Rec'd - 21/4/06

Data Protection Act request sent to Lloyds - 22/3/06

previously known as VIKKI ARDA

Forum InfoContact

Guest ian cognito

This must be a f-f-flipping big bandwagon the amount of people who are jumping on it, there are a number of them using this site to help them along the way too.

Hi vickkijarda, this will be exploited by the get rich quick society who unfortunately will get some work through this as also some papers are being sold on ebay to claim back charges, good for you tellng them what you did and how it was not too difficult, wonder how they got your number though, that would concern me.

I have seen an ad in my local FREE paper from one of those "NO WIN NO FEE" ambulance chasers aswell! I just keep spreading the word to whoever will listen, and give them this web address.

First Direct ** WON ** :p