First Barclaycard - now Natwest

oscar52
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6295 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent an SAR to both of the above on the same day, I have had some acknowledment from B'card (other post)

However, nothing from Natwest. Rang them on Monday (day 40) - and they rang me back today - no record of letter, no record of cheque (only one has been cashed). I did send the letter to their registered address in Bishopgate (london) rather than their correspondance address in Southend, even so, i owuld have thought they had an internal mail / forwarding system in place. Now they have some more information (including the track and trace number) i will give them a few more days (till monday) to either call or write. Then I am going to send them a nasty letter giving seven days - or else

even though no cheque has been cashed and the (claim) not have had the letter (or at least there are no notes)

Incidentally, does it really make much difference if you dont send it to the exact correct address - so long as it goes to the correct bank/CC - Natwest in this case

A cheque has been cashed - but im not sure by who (i forgot to note the cheque stub:( ) I think this may have well been by barclaycard - who havnt provided me with statements yet (and its just turned past 40 days) but have been inundated with requests, have notified the commissioner and i will get them shortly.

Basically - i think it is barclay card that have cashed the cheque, but am unable to verify.