Halifax**won**

Badboyt
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6272 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, i just wanted to let you know that a week ago I managed to get paid all my bank charges in full to the sum of nearly £3000. That was due 100% to the help and advice I have received from you all on this site. I have 3 more accounts pending so will keep you posted

It went all the way. I did the first letter and then they called me and offered me £500. I refused and the guy on the phone offered me £800. I refused that and they said they would not pay anymore. So i sent them the LBA with the spreadsheet calculating the interest and they still did not play ball. So I called them and told them I was going to take them to court and still they never responded. So i did the money claim online and they acknowledged the claim and sent a letter saying they were going to fight it. But within a week of that letter they sent another saying it was not worth them fighting the claim, my money was in my account the same day!!! I then called them to ask about 3 other accounts myself and my wife have to see if they wanted to pay out without the court costs but they said no I have to take them to court first.

You were brilliant and i have mentioned this site to many others and also given advice that i originally received from yourself and others on this great website. 3 more claims to go for us so fingers crossed

• 2 months later...

Congratulations Badboy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

what interest rate did you charge them and did you compound it?

Leech

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html#post436526

click my scales if you think i am helpful ! yes LHS down there !!

Once more into the breach dear friends,once more

or close the wall up with our banks dead ,

The games afoot,follow your spirit and upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry' England and St George

Henry V battle of Agincourt 1415

Hi all, i just wanted to let you know that a week ago I managed to get paid all my bank charges in full to the sum of nearly £3000. That was due 100% to the help and advice I have received from you all on this site. I have 3 more accounts pending so will keep you posted

Hi Badboy, I'm about to send a claim to Halifax to recover my bank charges. Any advice? Did you inlcude all charges in the amount you claimed (overdraft fees & the charge they make for allowing payments to go through although your account is overdrawn)?

Thanks