Still No Reply from BOS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6261 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i am in the same boat due to festive hols i decided to give them until their date of 30th jan ,i phoned midweek and was told they were looking at my account ,they toook my mobile number but still no call my claim is for £6663 so i cant week to go to court as in my area there is a journalist looking foer bank charge stories

• 4 weeks later...

Well another catch up about the unprof way the BOS and Halifax handle people. Aagin promises and more letters giving them more time to delay my case. No way they have had a total of 147 days and no more. Toddle trip to court tomorrow with the claims and will wait and see how quick theya re to react then. Am all ready for a fight and more. Heres to it..What a batch of paperwork for 5 accounts...

Dont give them any longer! There is absolutely no point in allowing them more time they will use it to deal with the people who are issuing not your claim. Remember when the boot was on the other foot. They wouldnt allow you to hang on for days

HSBC 1st preliminary letter £3692 10.10.06 LBA sent 24.10.06

HSBC 1st Preliminary Letter £3280 10.10.06 LBA sent 24.10.06

Capital 1 SADR 11.10.006

Halifax Visa SADR 11.10.06

CITI SADR 12.10.06

HSBC Gold card SADR 23.10.06

I know I thought well no doubt with all the claims they are back logged but no more chances. I am a nice gal turned by bos into the determined monster. Have just finished printing all the paperwork and hope it is alright. I think this site is great as it gives you the front to go ahead and get our own back...

If you are unsure ask a mod for a fax no so they can check it out for you

Capital 1 SADR 11.10.006

CITI SADR 12.10.06

Hi

Well went to the court with all the paperwork yesterday and they were so helpful. Seems I have done all the right things and have filled in the forms to be in hopefully my favour. Just need to get a few bits of paperwork ready for the court if it comes to that. Have been told it will be in court around 18th April if it comes to that.

Here's to it.

Vic

• 4 weeks later...

Got all the paperwork back from the S officer today, toddle up to court next week with all the works. Have had a letter from BOS saying my case with be dealt with by 12th April, they have ignored me so I am doing the same to them now.

I have another problem they have taken a total of 148 days to send a bunch of statements and even then 6 months worth are missing. Anyone gone through the data prot stages of non compliance that can help? I have sent them a letter of non compliance but have had no reply. This was over 3 weeks ago.

I am going to have to issue v them for non compliance this week they have ignored me since 15th dec

Capital 1 SADR 11.10.006

CITI SADR 12.10.06