Ena01 V Lloyds

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6299 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

this is my first thread.

Firstly can I say what an excellent site this is and on the result of my boyfriends result of reclaiming from Lloyds I have decided to reclaim mine.

I have sent a letter to Lloyds reclaim centre in Birmingham asking for them to send my Data Request with a list of all my charges over the last 6 years. After 32 days I sent another letter reminding them I had not received anything from them and reminded them they had a further 8 days before they had broken the Data Protection Act.

They are passed 44 days after this letter was sent out i still haven't received anything.

Am i sending this to the right address?

Customer Service Recovery Centre,

Lloyds TSB Bank plc,

125 Colmore Row

Birmingham

B3 3SF

If this is the correct address, I'll send the letter in the templates informing them that they have broken the data protection act and i will have to take them to court if they do not reply within 7 days.

Is this the correct procedure,

Thankyou for any help,

Ena

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all,

I have got two bank accounts with lloyds, I have just received my Data Protection Act statements and have totalled up £1370 in charges.

I also have another account which I have looked on the internet and this too has £1600 charges and counting as i can only go to July 2002 on the web and have to contact lloyds again for any previous statements.

Should I proceed with the Preliminary approach for repayment letter for the first account and proceed with the second account at a later date or should I wait for the banks to send the Data Protection Act statements and take action against lloyds for the two accounts at the same time?

Gosh I do hope this makes sense to someone,

Many thanks

Claudia