Really panicking now!!!!!!!!!!!!

shazbeb
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6304 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have had my court date, its the 1st of Feb, have sent off the court bundle etc as best i could as to be honest i dont understand it!!!!

Have heard absolutely nothing from barclays since they offered me £105 right at the beginning.

If i do end up in court i don't think i stand a chance

Help please!!!

Hi - i heard nothing from Barclays either after sending in the court bundle and having received court hearing. So it sounds like standard practice from Barclays - so try not to worry. I don't believe that Barclays will step into a court room to explain there charges. You will probably hear from them just before your court date.

Hope that helps

Regards Sandbag.

You're on the home straight, now.

As Sandbag said, the banks don't want to step into court.... they have too much to lose.

Just keep us up to speed with all correspondence from the courts and we will give you whatever guidance you need.

Good luck.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Thanks

I am a bit confused over one thing. The court gave us until the 17th January to provide all parties with any defence they would be using, so i sent my bundle of to the court & barclays, but i have received nothing from Barclays at all.

does this mean that they will just use the defence they entered previously?

shaz

I really do hope your right as i dont fancy my chances in court

Please dont forget YOU are the one bringing the case , you have nothing to fear and you have done nothing wrong.

Barclays however have illegally taken money from your account and have tried to fob you off and bully you.

Just go to court and hold your head high , they will either settle before court or not turn up.

Dont forget to ask for your travelling expenses to court either and the day you had to take off work.

I was in court with Barclays on Thursday just gone , they didnt turn up........

Case Statistics 13 Wins - 0 Losses

Cases In Progress 2

Some people have been successful in ringing up Barclays once they got their court dates and sorting it over the phone nothing to lose..... try that?

www.bellyup4blues.com Just Go There !!!

Woolwich Prelim Sent 5.12.2006 !!!

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 22.12.2006 (yeah I know)

16.1.2007 £1000 offer rejected

LBA sent 31.1.2007

N1 presented to Court 15.2.2007

Won / Settled 2 days before court date

£5200 plus int charges returned.

All and Leics S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 22.12.2006

2nd S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 15.1.2007

Statements received

Prelim sent 31.1.2007

LBA Sent 15.2.2007

Won £1500 on receiving court date..

Hi Shazbeb

My court date was set for the 31st Jan, and I recieved a call & letter from Barclay's on Saturday offering me a full settlement. So hang on in there, you will be fine.

Luke99

Current status - Trial date set

Hi Shazbeb

If it makes you feel any better, I am in a virtually identical position - I have a court date on 2nd February and have heard nothing from them.

I submitted my court bundle last week. I have not received a court bundle from Barclays which I take to be a very good sign because I assume that in the unlikely event that they did intend to defend this in court, they would prepare accordingly and submit a bundle of documents. So I'm expecting a call some time soon.