heb-v- natwest

davethecabbie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6333 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

im helping my sister in law to claim back her bank charges.i have all of her statements for the last six years but there is something on them that is confusing me.the earlier ones show a service charge of £6 which rises to £12 over the years.i know that service charges cannot be claimed back but on some later statements this figure rises to £38 the same as their normal charges,there is even one for £40.im not sure why it has gone up to this figure or if it can claimed or if it is still a service charge.has anyone else come across this on their statements.there are also paid referral charges on some earlier statements for £25 i take it these can be claimed back as well

Hi dave, you cannot claim back service charges, by the sound of those £6-£12 ones they are for advantage gold acc. I think the other charges come up on statements as acc. charge which can be claimed back so can referral charges if unsure have a look through this http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/27521-advantage-gold-unarranged-borrowing.html

hope this helps, good luck and keep us posted

:)I am not an expert at this, any advice i give is from reading posts on this site, its all in here somewhere :)

:) If i have helped please click the scales:)

NatWest Settled 16th february 2007----£3902.67 All charges, costs and s.69 interest

MBNA- S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 25th March 2007

MBNA missed deadline, LBA for SAR sent 8th May 2007

CCA request sent 8th May 2007

the earliest that this amount shows up is nov 2005 and is still shown seperately from unpaid item charges.

this is how they appear on the statement.

30th nov charges 04 nov a/c******** £38

7th dec charges unpaid item £38

the first charge doesnt seem to relate to any other charges but appears in the same place and at the same time each month as the previously entered service charge.

Hi Dave,it does sound as though you have an advantage gold account ove r, Natwest charge for this service every month, if you see any of the below amounts you can break it down from here.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....borrowing.html

UAB-unarranged borrowing fee

ADGD= Advantage gold charge

Charge £20....£14 UAB and £6 ADGD fee, or £29......£20 UAB and £9 ADGD fee

or £37.........£28 UAB and £9 ADGD fee or £38........£28 UAB and £10 ADGD fee(please do not confuse this last one with the charge for bouncing a DD/SO/cheque- the narrative for that will be clear).

Please read the FAQ section as this will guide you throught he process

Good luck

T

i sent mine to their registered address 135 Bishopsgate London EC2M3CR

:)I am not an expert at this, any advice i give is from reading posts on this site, its all in here somewhere :)

:) If i have helped please click the scales:)

NatWest Settled 16th february 2007----£3902.67 All charges, costs and s.69 interest

MBNA- S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 25th March 2007

MBNA missed deadline, LBA for SAR sent 8th May 2007

CCA request sent 8th May 2007

Hi heb been reading your thread and dantracey is right. I too had all my statements Bishopgate address is where I sent mine. Good luck.

:smile: :smile:

It's just a waiting game.....

:p;):lol: 8-)

Nat West Won = £4008 03/07 :D

Prelim Letter to Cap One - 25/01/08

Rejection Letter to Cap One - 03/02/08

LBA to Cap One - 11/02/08

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Welcome - 25/01/08

Received Statements - 08/02/08

Sorry didn't make that quite clear I sent the letter there not my statements. It's been a long weekend.

It's just a waiting game.....

:p;):lol: 8-)

Nat West Won = £4008 03/07 :D

Prelim Letter to Cap One - 25/01/08

Rejection Letter to Cap One - 03/02/08

LBA to Cap One - 11/02/08

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Welcome - 25/01/08

Received Statements - 08/02/08