WhatMoney? vs Natwest - Super Fast Success!!

WhatMoney?
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6338 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello to everyone, and what a great title for my first ever post!

I first found about about all this in mid-November, and as well as claiming for myself (Lloyds TSB), offered to sort out my boyfriend's NatWest claim too. Originally he wasn't sure if it was worth the £10 for his S.A.R - (Subject Access Request), as he's always been pretty good at arguing back his bank charges as they've happened. Anyway, in the end he decided to go for it, so...

SAR - 1st Dec - turned out including interest (and 4 months interest on an "interest-free" student overdraft!) the total came to £400.61

Preliminary Letter - 15th Dec

Response received - 29th Dec - Partial offer for 3/4 of the amount

LBA - 5th Jan - "Thanks but no thanks, I want all of what you've taken..."

Response received - 10th Jan - Offer of full amount with NO T&C's, acceptance posted same day

Money paid into account - 13th January - Under a month from start to finish!!!

It's probably because in terms of most people's claims it's a relatively small amount, but I had expected it to take much longer, start the court process etc. And I certainly thought that after the full offer was accepted it would take a couple of weeks at least for them to pay the money in. Could Natwest finally be getting the message that people won't just give up and go away?!

Now I've just got to wait for Lloyds to respond to my preliminary letter (dragging their feet with it all, so only got it sent on 5th Jan). Oh well...

Love 'n' Luck to you all,

WhatMoney?

x