Whatawoman v HSBC *******WON*******

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6206 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One *********WON********* delivered as requested.;)

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

WOW!! Congrats Everyone, Helen so so so pleased for you, about time too, you had a right ole time with them! I'm Just about 1 week into the SAR for my brother! Looks like we have a lot to look forward to LOL anyway well done to everyone!

Thanks Gary - got to love a man who delivers so well ;)

Oh yes, I always deliver me!;):D

Congratulations!:)

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Hi

any advise?

I am at the stage where I have filed the claim, D&G have acknowledged this claim and have until 28 may to submit a defence, do you think I should write to D&G to try to make them pay up?

Im a bit worried about this going to court, im claiming £3524 inc. interest,

I dont really know what happens next im abit in the dark any sugesstions?

help!

sharongina - press this:newthread.gif

and you will be able to start a thread in the hsbc forum - then we can advise you and help you with your claim and it makes it so much easier to find you again.

in answer to your question - they are perfectly within their rights to take the full 28 days to file their defence - so no letters necessary. they won't make an offer during this period.

however, you could and should send copies of your breakdown of charges - two to the court to be attached to you claim and 1 to dg to be attached to your claim - both with your claim number referenced.

after the 28 days - they will defend you then you can write the nudge letters you may have seen us talk about - you'll find the info in the two aq threads listed in my signature at the bottom of this post - post 1 of both threads have ideas for nudging letters to be sent to dg - but this is after the 28 days.

so, send a copy of your breakdown to them now - but nothing more - just a short cover note saying to attach it to your claim.

and start that thread so we can keep helping you.