me v bos

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6266 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

firstly yes sheet adds up correctly

Secondly the letter came from the court but had the letter from their solicitors attatched saying how much they refunded and how much they defended. I also rang them and they could not tell me how they came about the figure awarded.

well i went to the court and got the form i needed a n400 or something like that the lady was very helpful said it would be up to the judge if he let it go on i just said that i thought i had a valid case still so wanted to continue.Will just wait now.

BOS are now playing silly buggers after they recieved my letter requesting repayment of the £1500 they charged to my Business Account, In April last year I paid £100 for an overdraft of £2000 which was for 12 months. I have been winding down the account in the last couple of months and just about had my overdraft paid off, however in Dec I used my BOS business Visa which is paid off in full on the 20th of every month from my business account by DD. Without a word from the bank they reduced my overdraft down to £600 on 19 jan which is what I spent on my visa in Dec. I also had a DD going out of my account at the same time and they returned the DD, charged me £35 for the pleasure then charged me another £30 for going over my overdrart limit and £10 for management time. Ive now got my account at zero and my visa the same and cancelled the DD,

well got two letters off the court this morning.one said there would be a court hearing on 13th march then the next said it would be adjourned until 3rd april will i have to go?i is just to see if my claim can be reinstated.

Hi if I was you I would phone the court and speak to the court services, they are there to answer any queries you have. If they gave you a new court date in april you should turn up, if you believe you have a good case and they have not thrown it out it seems to me that they are giving you another chance to put forward your claim, Thats just my opinion, so I would phone the court first

• Haha 1

when i claimed my interest just used the spreadsheet i thought i could and did not know about any other. About to claim £3000 off Abbey without any interest so perhaps i could use a different spreadsheet for this claim?

was going to write words to the effect of

Dear BOS,

Thankyou for the partial refund of my charges.However I will still be persuing the remainder through the court as I have been failed to be provided with a breakdown of which charges i have beeen refunded and which charges you claim I have not provided particulars of.

I have enclosed for the 3rd time a list of charges to which i am claiming.

I will however be prepaired to settle for 75% £697.78 if you wereto settle immediately.

Yours truly

Susan Sowerby

• 3 weeks later...

look in the claiming for a business forum, the rules are very similar but im sure your not supposed to class yourself as a consumer when claiming for a business account, your POC should have the refs to consumer law omitted, and instead of consumer law im sure you refer to common law, if you have already filed your claim you can write to the court and ask for the amendments to be made

look in the claiming for a business forum, the rules are very similar but im sure your not supposed to class yourself as a consumer when claiming for a business account, your POC should have the refs to consumer law omitted, and instead of consumer law im sure you refer to common law, if you have already filed your claim you can write to the court and ask for the amendments to be made

Im not giving them any chances to throw out my claim on a technicality

Well i wrote to the BOS and got no reply so i rang them today and they said that at this moment in time i had no case against them until i go to court and see is the judge reinstates it so looks like i go or get nothing was relly hoping they would settle for a lesser claim