vaughan94 vs Lloyd's

vaughan94
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6247 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You don't need summary cause, as it's a Scottish thing. You're far better to do small claims in England, using their English head office address, or whichever address they've been writing to you from. You won't be able to use the moneyclaim website because you're in Scotland, so instead you'll need to download the N! claim form and use that. It is very simple to complete.

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

thanks robertxc,ive downloaded the N1 form,the address they sent after my LBA is

Lloyds TSB Bank Pic

Andover Service

Recovery Centre

Charlton Place

Andover

Hampshire

SP101RE

think it will be ok to use that one.thanks

ps. will it have to be a court in hampshire?and when it goes to court pls tell me i wont have to go down there.

Hi

Use the Registered Office one:

Lloyds TSB Bank plc

25 Gresham Street,

London,

EC2V 7HN.

They will most probably have settled before you need to go to Court, so don't worry about having to go to Hampshire.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

thanks barty,see if i use the London reg office will i have to send my claim to a court in london,http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/HMCSCourtFinder/Search.do

when the bank looks at my address they will see its in Edinburgh,Scotland,iam thinking they will defend the case,knowing its to far to travel...what do you think ?. thanks.

ps.the link will not show the address:

The Royal Courts of Justice,

Strand,

London

WC2A 2LL

England

Hi. Don't think the banks will be too bothered about where you live, they just seem to want to avoid going to court. so it's unlikely you'll have to go further than the post box.

As they have branches all over I think you can file in any town they have a bank.

I used the head office (london) address on my claim but filed my claim with the court in wakefield. (my home town). The london address is just the place the court gets in touch with the bank.

Barclays - 2 Accounts - WON

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

LTSB pre 6 years - N1 for non compliance filed

Barclays pre 6 years - Prelim sent

hi all,do you think i should use our complaints procedure and how to complain for my claim,i dont fancy going down to england,cause ive read if they defend the claim i will have to go down to a english court.

ps.if i try a summery case,and i lose how much under a summery will i have to pay the bank in court costs.thanks

I know nothing of summary clause or Scottish procedure, but what I can say is that, unfortunately, Lloyds internal complaints procedure will get you absolutely nowhere. It is genuinely quite sad actually, but the banks (Lloyds especially!) really could'nt care less about resolving your - or any other - complaint, and they just will not listen to any sort of reason or rational arguement. They will instead delay for as long as the Banking Code's terms allow them to (8 weeks), and then fob you off with the usual nonsence along the lines of - "service charge, in accordance with T&C's, your own bloomin fault anyway.... blah, blah, blah....."

Sad, but true.:rolleyes:

The Ombudsman may be an option, but please bare in mind that Lloyds have not defended a single claim in court yet (of hundreds!), and there is certainly no indication that they intend to start now. There is a very good reason for this - they are far more worried about court than you are.:wink:

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

hi all,I went up to the court today to ask about a small/summery claim,the guy tolled me that if i make a small claim and i lose it will cost me £75 and if i make a summery claim (cause its over £750)and i lose the cost is unlimited,so say i lost the cost of there lawyer,paper work,etc etc:eek:

If you can't sue through the English courts then your best bet will be the Ombudsman then.

Sorry, I thought you linked Lloyds complaints procedure above, hence my comments. That'll teach me to pass comment without checking first!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

hi all,i got this letter on saturday,i thought it was a bit weird? because i thought i would not hear back from the bank after my LBA, till i took them to court...what do you think?

Lloyds TSB Bank Pic

Andover Service

Recovery Centre

Charlton Place

Andover

Hampshire

SP10 1RE

Telephone : 01264834307

Facsimile : 01264834091

Mr V Stewart

Edinburgh

Midlothian

21 March 2007

Our Ref: CSRC - Andover / 78295

Lloyds TSB

Dear Mr Stewart

Complaint Reference: 78295

I am just writing to let you know that we have received your complaint - and to say

how sorry I am to learn that you feel you have cause to complain.

Please get in touch if we've misunderstood your concerns or if you have some more

information you want us to have. If we don't hear back from you in the next couple of

days, we will carry on with our investigation using the information you've already

provided.

We expect our enquiries to be completed within the next four weeks but we will try to

get our response to you sooner if we can. If there's a delay, we will let you know why

and we'll give you an idea of when you can expect to receive a full response to your

complaint. I hope we can sort things out for you.

In the meantime attached to this letter is a document called 'Voicing your concerns'.

This tells you all you need to know about resolving your complaint with us.

Yours sincerely

Kerry Parfitt

Customer Services Recovery

Enclosure :- 'Voicing your concerns'

PS.i got the letter 14/04/07 and its dated 21/03/07

Its just the generic sod-off letter.