Excel vanishing Windscreen PCN NTK - parked in a restricted area - GALLAGHER retail park, Huddersfield, HD5 0AN

there's one in this thread..

i wonder if its the same, they seem to be identical regardless each time we have a thread with one

Vehicle Control Services Privacy Notice, Brooke Retail Car Park, HA4 0LN - Private Land Parking Enforcement - Consumer Action Group

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

What do the Site team think about this-

Write a complaint to excel's Complaints dept, stating that you are the keeper of vehicle xxxxx but not the driver on the day.

You saw on one of the photos included with the PCN [give them the number of your PCN] that a notice was placed on my vehicle while my driver was unloading.

By the time my driver returned a few minutes after, the Notice had been withdrawn. The most likely person to have done that was the photographer as the time difference was too short for anyone else to have removed it.

I understand that if this was a Notice to Driver that the PCN you sent should not have arrived until at least 28 days later. Could you please explain why that Notice was removed and show me that document prior to me raising the issue with the ICO.

That way the scrotes know the situation -that they have been rumbled and should they continue with a non compliant PCN they have no chance in Court .

these Excel/VCS privacy notices only have 2 things the operator has to do on them

enter the date 

tick either excel or VCS depending upon which firm manages the carpark .

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Essentially there are organisations that, despite the tightening of legislative practice, remain committed to extracting money as they always have done - by way of underhand, strong arm tactics. 

My neighbour paid up, she was sure she would end up paying more, and it was the narrative that caused her to panic and pay up.

Of the others that I’m aware of, they’ve done the same. Some have appealed, lost, paid, others just paid, and from what I can tell it’s the surface seriousness of the appearance of the NTK.

Most of the NTK’s have been related to overstaying, returning twice within, or overnights when none have, and they’ve had proof they didn’t contravene but they ended up paying out of fear of the original sum increasing.

I’m wondering if there’s a higher authority to turn to, one that will investigate the practice of such organisations. The retail stores on the site don’t, or won’t, get involved, it’s nothing to do with them, the car park is managed privately etc etc. 

My neighbour is a typical, hard working single parent, no spare money, everything’s stretched, she felt it when she paid up. She said it was the unfairness of it that stung more than anything because she paid a fine for a thing she didn’t do, Excel took her money regardless of their deception and funky ANPR wizardry.

I couldn't agree more Maffster. I really hate when I read the sanctimonious bullshine from the likes of the BPA and the IPC when trying to justify the existence of their industry.

This is from the new IPC Code of practice

"This updated Code of Practice for members of the International Parking Community (the IPC), the parking trade body that drives up standards across our industry, will create a better parking experience for the law and rule-abiding majority of those who use our members’ car parks, whilst ensuring that those who flout the rules are encouraged to change their behaviour."

Do they really believe that they are driving up standards.across their Industry????? They are the depository for some of the biggest rogues . Birds of a feather spring to mind.

Hot off the Press. Apparently Excel has just switch ed from BPA to IPC. Above the headline there is a statement from BPA.

BPA says appeals service is independent and scrutinised.  

You would think that it would be something that was welcomed by an honest, transparent car park company........

• I agree 1