Solidworks/CJCH Sols - Maria Vinces - copyright infringement threats/Fake Licence

Hi All

I have read the articles above which has put my mind at ease, but this Maria Vinces one keeps hounding us saying we have a fake Solidworks license.

Ive not replied to her, i presume the best thing is not to reply to her.
Every time she emails she asks about finding an amicable solution, everything about it sounds like shes trying to get us to pay quick money. 
A proper company wouldn't conduct its self this way.
Its getting pretty annoying at this stage i feeling like replying & telling her where to go as we dont even use this software.
She say the mediation period is running out putting more pressure on us.

Please if anyone can give me advice, i would appreciate it.

Hi @Keith_01

I've split your post into a different thread here. Please post in here from now on.

As is the advice, simply ignore this Maria person. Block any calls/texts and bounce back any emails from them.

If you get a letter of claim BY POST come back here, but having a quick look through the other Solidworks/CJCH threads here we've never seen that happen. Anything other than that is just hollow threats.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• lolerz changed the title to Solidworks/CJCH Sols - Maria Vinces - copyright infringement threats/Fake Licence

Hi Lolerz

Thanks for replying to me, yes I've been ignoring her & will continue to do so.

All she keeps saying is they want to come up with an amicable settlement.

Keeps saying this to our receptionist she shouldn't be saying this to a receptionist or even me in the first place as they have given no proof of anything no IP addresses noting just keeps saying about an amicable settlement.

:rockon:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi all, these people won't leave us alone this Cjch solicitors in Wales are now phoning our office looking to speak to me on behalf of Maria Vince's the dispute they say between us & Dassault systems SOLIDWORKS corporation.

It's starting to stress us a bit as it's always on the back of my mind when checking emails.

Could anyone please give me more advice.

Many thanks Keith 

Block and bounce back all emails, calls etc.

the ONLY thing you need to worry about is a letter of claim, which is something that has NEVER happened here.

CJCH, like any "debt" collector, has NO legal powers AT ALL.

If they call on a landline simply state that they are not to call you again and put the phone down. Many landlines also offer call blocking services for free so take a note of the number and block it through your service provider or phone directly.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Hi Lolerz

Thanks for getting back to me, we have a receptionist who I told not to transfer any more calls to me as I've never spoke on the phone to them & blocked all emails but they still go into junk mail.

If a letter of claim comes I'll post back but hopefully not.

They still won't actually give me any details of anything just that they want to settle it amicable.

At what point do these people leave us alone.

I wonder from the threads above & the people who posted on here still have any dealings with them.

Just a bit stressful

Thanks 

They'll give up when they realise they aren't getting any money from you. How long that is could be anything. Just keep ignoring them and they'll go away eventually.

Don't lose sleep over it, CJCH are absolutely powerless.

Posted (edited)

Hey Keith, dealing with the exact same thing at the moment. They're probably just doing another scam wave.

The people calling are literally just "Analysts" to further quiet your nerves. They can't even type an email address right. not the smartest people in the world.

Eventually they'll give up. Maybe.

Edited by NotMyRealNameGov

Hi all 

CJCH emailed me saying they have proof we had a fake license and have proof of it and we would have to pay for a SOLIDWORKS license, they still haven't sent me any proof I have just ignored it.

Thanks 

block email address ignore totally

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi again all, below is another email they sent me, I just don't want to get in trouble or things to get worse with this crowd but I am taking your advice here.

Anyway advice would be appreciated.

I am contacting you again after having tried to contact you both by email on 03/04/2024 and 10/04/2024, and by telephone on 10/04/2024 and 17/04/2024 to discuss the matter in relation to the regularization of the SOLIDWORKS case against xxx our company.

This is an urgent legal matter.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience - +44 2921 920 296. 

If we do not recieve a response before 24/04/2024, we will assume that you are not willing to settle this dispute amicably. The case will then be referred back to our client with whom, ultimately, the final decision lies on the enforcement of their intellectual property rights. 

Yours sincerel

y,

Rhys

Why are you wetting yourself with every email?

IGNORE

block and bounce the email address ..end of ignore them

dx

and they