Blindly been paying £1pcm on Four Credit debts since 2018 - doorstep threats - help!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 100 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Happy New Year all 

I received a couple of responses from Dryden in last few days after returning my letter of claim questionnaire plus cca request.

First my cca request letter was returned along with postal order along with a handwritten post it note stating "these have been returned as they are no longer required" 
They've written "drydens" on postal order so I'm guessing I can't get my pound back.

Then I had another response a day or two later stating they'd "received my letter the contents of which have been noted" and that my “account” has been placed on a temporary hold "while we contact our client with the details of your query" ...(so I'm guessing that will be the office or room next door /upstairs then :-)
"We will inform you of the outcome as soon as we receive a response from our client"

So does this look like I won't be provided with a copy of the cca within the time limit ? Can they still take you to court without providing it? 

Thanks

you have the PO tear off slip? you can walk in with that and the returned PO and get your £1 back.

this is typical for Arrows, they think it absolves them from the act and supply faked copy and paste agreements typically NOT from the Original Creditor, claiming it is a reconstruction and does need any actual details pertaining to the customer.....

the time limit of 12+2 working days is only really of any use if you are paying, thus you dont ...till they comply. which could be months and might well not even be enforceable till we see it.

as for court...they'd be pretty silly to raise a claim without enforceable paperwork as they already know you wont wet yourself and blindly cough up upon a claimform arrival like 85% of people do, thinking DCA are bailiffs and have some magical legal  powers....:pound:

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks dx ,I think more and more that these dca's are chancers who prey on people's lack of knowledge and their resulting fear and worries 

I'll see what they send next

thank you

been that way since the mid 70's when they 1st came about.

nasty nasty industry.

and 85% of people fall for their fake threats when they have zero legal powers whatsoever

dx

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...