The sale of my house is about to complete and 3 lots of effective charges have come to light - sole owner.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 380 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

nope you cant no-one has records after 6yrs.

why do you want these?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I was made bankrupt in 2007

- never had any problems since that difficult time,

The sale of my house is about to complete and 3 lots of effective charges have come to light.

I genuinely had no idea that these were even there

-  1 is BH they apparently put the charge on in 2006 and appear to have been charging interest since that time.

2nd one is held by a company called PRA group 

- They are not the original lenders but acquired the debt through another company

- this charge wasn't applied until  2018 ????

citing failed insolvency and the 3rd one my solicitors cannot locate at all 

The reason I asked about locating spent judgements is due to having researched online and they clearly state that charges can only be made  on the property if there is a count court judgement in place - hence ny query 

they would not be there unless a ccj existed.

do you jointly own the property and these were NOT joint debts?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Nope unfortunately all me

- not joint 

- the PRA Group know there is something wrong with their debt and have gotten their own legal /insolvency involved

- Chap today said he feels that this was not part of the bankruptcy

- but surely I should have been notified if a charge was being placed in 2018 because I certainly did not have a ccj ??

at that time - As i said only in 2007 all discharged in 2012 

well a ccj outside of 6yrs would certainly need a judge to allow enforcement after that long.

if you've not moved, which obv you haven't 

i wonder where the court letters went too?

if the charge was attained within 6yrs then the data must still be held by whomever got the charge.

as for the others, if you are selling your home and are the sole owner and then these charges have to paid off to their present owners listed on your deeds before the sale will go thru.

there is no legal remit AFAIK for the charge owners to prove a CCJ existed...the charge cannot have been attained without one unless you sigh a voluntary charge avoiding a CCJ judgement. the fact some may have been sold on it immaterial.

rock and hard place.

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to The sale of my house is about to complete and 3 lots of effective charges have come to light - sole owner.

Horrendous - i have even offered a settlement payment but no they want full payment - ludicrous and what about the 3rd one that doesn't even exist anymore ??? 

Going back to the PRA group they said the company that placed held the original debt have gone out of business years ago and they moved the debt to another company before they got it

- I mean the ccj that was apparently in force in 2018 must be still in force now

- why is it not on my credit file and why did they not write to me

- what a load of twaddle !!!! 

Thing is I'm conscious of how late it is

- thanks so much for being here 👍

why not place the exact text of each of the 3 charging orders up here

use PDF read upload.

all the CCJ's will be 'in-force' still as will be the resultant CO's.

dx

and they

I do not have any charging Order documents and my credit file has been clear since 2012.

The CO only came to light when the buyers solicitors pulled the title deeds

- showing details of the effective charges

- The restrictions of the bankruptcy were still on the deeds as well clearly showing 2007

- The insolvency service removed the restrictions via Land Registry process.

My solicitor wrote to all 3 companies - and this is where I am - 

so there are no charging orders showing on your deeds?

if there are 

post them up here.

and they

(01.02.2007) Equitable charge created by an interim order of the Sunderland County Court dated 22 December 2006 in favour of Black Horse Limited.

NOTE: Copy filed. 8 (13.06.2007) Equitable charge created by an interim charging order of the Bradford County Court dated 24 April 2007 in favour of CI Finance Limited.

NOTE: Copy filed. 9 (22.10.2007) Equitable charge created by an interim order of the Bradford County Court dated 28 September 2007 in favour of Welcome Financial Services Limited.

NOTE 1:-Copy filed. NOTE 2: An Account Sale Agreement dated 11 December 2014 made between (1) Welcome Financial Services Limited and (2) Aktiv Kapital Portfolio AS, Oslo, Zug Branch, and an Agreement dated 31 December 2014 made between (1) Aktiv Kapital Portfolio AS, Oslo, Zug Branch and (2) PRA Group (UK) Limited relate to the equitable charge referred to above.

NOTE 3: Copy Statutory Declaration dated 15 July 2021 incorporating copies of the Agreements dated 11 December 2014 and 31 December 2014 filed.

Schedule of restrictive covenants 1 The following are details of the rights granted and demised by the Dee

so

a ICO for black horse (lloyds group)

an ICO for CL finance

an ICO now owned by PRA group

and an SD which covers the above.

did PRA make your BK? in 2021?

and who made you BK in 2007?

and what debts were incorporated in it.?

looks like everything above is still owing and those debts were not taken out by 2007 BK or were not inc in your BK?

and they

a ICO for black horse (Lloyds group)  I always believed that it was these that made be BK - highest debt owed  

an ICO for CL finance - These cannot be located and have not responded to solicitors letters 

an ICO now owned by PRA group Placed the charging Order in 2018 - A chap I spoke with yesterday said he thinks its outside of the BK 

and an SD which covers the above.

did PRA make your BK? in 2021?  Absolutely not  - even though there docs states  another Debt collection agency returned the file in 2018 "failed insolvency"  

and who made you BK in 2007? As above - I thought it was BH - 

and what debts were incorporated in it.? - All of them - I clearly remember going over them with the Insolvency Practitioner at Pandon Bank - My case was transferred to Leeds after that - They had no interest in the house or my car at the time