Evri- £400 item missing - Court Claim Issued-**Settled at mediation. Confidentiality agreement signed**

Hi OP,

Just for your reference the below link has the CNBC processing times so you can see how long it takes for them to process things. This should hopefully mean you don't need to call them to check the status until the time for them to process documents from the given date passes.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/hmcts-civil-business-centres-performance-information 

Edited by jk2054
  • Like 2

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

• 3 weeks later...

Quite a few summaries on this forum so have a look but the most important thing is simply stand your ground. Don't give an inch. Be prepared to go to trial because you will win.

Don't be scared of them. They are more scared of you and the possibility of having to go to trial and getting another judgement against them.

Don't give up a single penny. You don't need to compromise. You have the rights on your side and they are simply scamming you

Also, I haven't looked through the whole thread but I see that you used Packlink so I fully expect that EVRi will try to say that you don't have a contract with them and you must sue Packlink

Have a look at the top of the forum. We have a judgement against EVRi which says that they are bound by your third party rights.

You are definitely a discernible beneficiary and as such you enjoy full third party rights to bring an action against EVRi even though you contracted through a broker.

Don't compromise on this. EVRi knows that they have already lost a case on this and also they have settled at mediation on the same issue many times.

Read the thread at the top of this sub forum about third party rights and have a look at the documents which have been posted there

• Like 1

Just one thing I would say here.

Don’t be afraid to go back and forth multiple times, dont think their first offer is their final offer.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

• AndyOrch changed the title to Evri- £400 item missing - Court Claim Issued
  • 2 months later...
  • BankFodder changed the title to Evri- £400 item missing - Court Claim Issued-**Settled at mediation. Confidentiality agreement signed**