Pozitive Energy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 595 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Folks,

When CNG went to the wall last year we were put in with this company.

Our experience with them has not been good.

We ran a pub for a few years and, with CNG, our bills were reasonable.

Once we were put into Pozitive they went to extortionate. Over 700% increase in the cost of our gas supply.

We closed the business down in January, new people took over the pub, and independent readings were sent to Pozitive, which they have acknowledged. 

Our business has now been struck off from Companies house, voluntarily I should add, as the business was no longer needed.

Pozitive sent out another email today demanding money from our non existent business. (The invoice is in our former company's name).

But the email also includes usage and invoices from the current tenant and the one who came in after us..

Now, I could be wrong, but isn't that against the Data Protection Act?

It also looks like the current tenants, nor the previous ones, have paid for any gas since we left. They are going to be in for a shock if they genuinely haven't and Pozitive catch up with them.

Is it worthwhile letting OfCom know about the invoices for the current, and previous, tenants coming to us via email?

And, I assume as the business no longer exists, that they can't chase us?

We have moved a few hundred miles away from the pub and no longer have any connections with it, apart from personal friendships. 

Regards,

Buncrana.

Email them back to tell them that the business was closed down and last meter readings acknowledged by them to close the account.

Suggest to them that they need to enquire with the new occupiers of the premises, as they should have been in contact to arrange for the supply to be paid for.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Well as you have replied to them and they have ignored you, then either now totally ignore them or write to their head office by post to complain.

No point complaining to any industry body now as they will tell you to take up complaint with the company first.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread