MET/CST PCN - occupants left Southgate premises - now letter of claim - Southgate Park, Stansted CM24 1PY

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

But, but, but, the Letter of Claim was the last step before court.  They should now be hammering you in front of a judge, instead they are evilly forcing you to ...

... open envelopes.

No guarantees of course about what they will do, but laugh at their rubbish for the time being.

Yours is not the next move.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 1 month later...

Have a read of this thread  https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/455021-met-parking-services-southgate-park-stansted-left-southgate-park-premises-cancelled-by-euro-garagesstarbucks/#comments

It might be worth trying the same strategy to get the ticket cancelled.

MET haven't the balls to do court in any case, but if you can get the organ grinders to help you out, so much the better.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• 8 months later...

Thank you @FTMDave.

I thought I'd seen the back of this after what is almost now a year after sending my response to the Letter Before Claim from CST Law.

Until October 17th when I received a fresh LBC through the door. The letter is near identical apart from a different CST reference number.

My first thoughts are to just reply with the same letter as I did last time - see below - but thought I'd check if anything has changed thats worth knowing over the last year or so.

Thanks,

I write in response to your so-called ‘Letter Before Claim’ dated xxth October 2023 which has been received in relation to PCN Number xxxxxx, issued by MET Parking Services for alleged parking breaches. 

I am writing to confirm that I have no intention of paying this ridiculous sum of money for the alleged breach of contract with your client, for a number of reasons. 

Aside from the incredibly poor signage, you are trying to fleece me for, as MET clearly state themselves, an ‘apparent breach’. 

Should you wish to claim that this is an ANPR issued PCN, you have FAILED by not providing the NTK within the required 14 days from the date of apparent breach. Equally, if you would like to declare this as a parking attendant issued PCN, you will again have FAILED by not providing the NTK within the required 29-56 days. 

The whole ‘claim’ is nonsense and I am sure any judge would agree should you actually decide to pursue this wild goose chase any further. Any judge would clearly resent the waste of Court time. 

I am no expert in these matters, but I am getting assistance from experienced individuals who are, and will, defend vigorously any action you may take. 

I suggest you take a moment to consider your position on this make believe ‘penalty’. You are more than welcome to continue to waste more money on stamps and paper and envelopes, or you can simply cease this so called claim now and go pursue your other 'debtors’ instead. 

Should this case go to court, despite making clear the sheer nonsense of doing so, I will be asking the Court not only for an unreasonable costs order under CPR 27.14(2)(g), but shall also later sue for breach of GDPR as you will know full well that your case is totally flawed. The standared for GDPR breaches is currently around £750. 

Regards, 

The Registered Keeper

We've seen this tactic before.  They will be hoping you've moved, don't reply to the letter, so might not reply to a claimform so they'd get an easy default win.

Yes, send the same letter again.

Write at the bottom  COPIED TO MET PARKING SERVICES LTD  Invest in two 2nd class stamps and get two free Certificates of Posting from the post office.             

If you want, have a laugh at their expense and start with:   I write in response to your second so-called ‘Letter Before Claim’ (how many are you going to send me?!) dated xxth October 2023

• Like 1

• dx100uk changed the title to MET/CST PCN - occupants left Southgate premises - now letter of claim - Southgate Park, Stansted CM24 1PY