credit of over £100 owed from Zog energy but moved to EDF by Ofgem **RESOLVED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 765 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am getting nowhere with EDF with regards to refund of credit. I have had a final bill from Zog and been an active new customer from the 4th of December. EDF response is when credit is returned I may apply for the refund but will not give any idea as to when this will happen.

• 5 weeks later...

Not 100%

but I raised this with edf customer service and was told to allow 40 days for a resolution before I could speak to Ofgem.

I am still no nearer getting credit returned despite EDF stating today 28th February, only to tell me that date is now 28th March.

I don't believe they ever intend to return the credit and are using it as a source of revenue i.e interest earned from customers credit.

I believe they stall until the credit is then eaten up by the customers next bill which is completely against Ofgem guidance/ regulations.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

• 4 weeks later...
  • dx100uk changed the title to credit of over £100 owed from Zog energy but moved to EDF by Ofgem **RESOLVED**