Nettyg v Hsbc ***WON***

nettyg
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5534 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi lats... works out just £47 difference and have pm'd the big 5, bong apparently not taking pm's at the mo

i'm such an idiot and i've bruises up my backside from kicking myself - don't anybody ask me how i did that, i'm not in the mood:(

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

i've stopped crying a bit now. i really thought for a moment that they would get 'their moment' with me and take me into a courtroom and laugh out loud - kinda retribution for all the nasty things i've been saying. thanks for putting my mind at ease, i'm going to have a comforting bottle of vodka!!

now i've been comforted with my little saga i'll get on and read my instructions on the aq again - closest i've ever been to a cardiac i think guys !!!

so ok netty, are we back on track - any others check in via pm? i sent bong one for you just now - she'll take a look, too.

the 149 is much more concise - i just about get that one - this is first look i've really had at the 150 so we'll conquer it together.

just carry on as normal until someone tells you otherwise. (i'm hoping in about 3 weeks time we will both look back on today and laugh - but i know it's a bitch right now), - like the time i sent a hard boiled egg with son #1 for the ingredients for a cooking class - (actually he still doesn't laugh at that, but i do!) we'll call this your hard boiled egg!

oh god lats dunno about hard boiled egg moment - really thought i'd blown it!! i don't think i can look at the 50 tonight cos i've been too 'excited' to think straight - but tomorrow i'll downwload the pdf version and fill that in as best i can. i'll be a right pain in the a**e to get that right!!!

actually, with the figures being so 'similar' like £47 i'm not so sure that i did the wrong thing but... no no no just stick to the plan netty and continue!!

i reckon for now i need light entertainment or something!! lol

go have a bubble bath - that works for me every time!

and it's calming to know you can download a zillion copies of it from the aq link if you need them - i've got one of each 149 and 150 now where i can see them instead of dancing back and forth all the time.

we'll get there -

send them another breakdown!!!!!!

hi - got the SOS from Lattie - looks like the panic is over?

If there's a problem with the s/s calulations don't worry about it - wait for DG to raise it and then agree with them if they're right.

All the best Netty

Netty don’t worry... its a form like any other and there’s enough brain power behind you on this web page to launch a nuclear strike on DG... not a problem... in your own words just listen and ask.... and have faith cuz we are all with you

pete

just a quick update on the 2nd claim.... received love letter from colin telling me he's investigating... hmm... seem to have heard that one before - and he hasn't investigated that one yet!

do you think he may be too busy lol??

lol... i shall be using the england-simple (like me)-excel s/s. it's only a small claim and i really am not bothered whether i get paid out or not - i guess i was in pedantic mood when i thought of taking another one out!!!

i'm not gonna stress you out over that one lats (i had not intention of stressing you out over the current one either- sorry) :(

anyway back to the 'important one'.... shall ring dg until i get an answer tomorrow -lawd knows i don't give up easy :D

hmm it aint been an easy couple of days!!!

back on track now tho, so dg will be bored stiff with me by tomorrow evening!! then i'm off to see amy winehouse lol

nets, let me know when you are ready to tackle the 150 again - or maybe you've done it.

i tried copying the bit in blue on post 3 of the new strat. and then pasting it in section h and it fits fine.

also, did you take a look to see if the basic charges - no interest or court fees is under 5K - that'll be your reasoning for it to be in small claims.

it's all do-able, just get it ready and set it aside - you'll feel in control if it's ready to take in. plus you'll be able to help the others, i've got a list going and i'm sure it's not all of them -

these are when the aq's are due;

3/3 beresd,johnnymitch,foss

4/3 yours,rundl

5/3 noel,roosters,gazhodge

forgot when rundl's is - did he tell us?

anyways, i'm sure a few will need some help.

have fun seeing a.w.

hi lats... i feel like i've had shock treatment right now so i'll be ready to tackle the 150 at the weekend when i can spend time to absorb. you're so good and i know your'e working had to help us all mentioned, rundll same day as me by the way.

thought i'd just stick to helping peeps that are 'behind' me a the mo just to build up confidence again - i know you understand what i mean, but i'm ok - feel a bit humble!!!