New to the game!

missgiggles
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6366 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone!!

I stumbled across this site today, and have to say how impressed I am!!

I had NO idea that I could claim bank charges back (and I've had my fair share of them!!!)

I have a current account with Natwest and although my overdraft is now £0 (I worked my ass off to clear it!!) I spent about 3 years living in it. Can I claim even though it has been £0 for the past year?

If I were to get any money back it would be really handy as I've recently had a bambino!

Have just printed off my 'Statement request' letter and I'm planning to send it first thing tomorrow!!

Wish me luck

:)

Hi there fellow Natwester:)

Must say love the name, really catchy!!!!

As for your question, you are trying to reclaim the monies that they have taken from you unlawfully, your overdraft limit has no bearing, as such, on your proceedings. I'm currently over my overdraft limit and have just received my first lame 'Goodwill offer' from Natwests' solicitors as well as a letter from their collections dept advising me that they may be forced to issue me with a default notice all on the same day.

You go for it girl, babies are extremely expensive ( I have three), and there is never enough money:)!!!! Make sure you have read the FAQ's and know exactly what you are getting yourself in to.

Good luck and keep us posted.

:DSUCCESSESS:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

:)CURRENT CLAIMS:)

HALIFAX03

19-SEPT-07 APPLICATION TO HAVE STAY LIFTED

02-OCT-07 APPLICATION REFUSED

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA